Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Angi
Angi® is the home for everything home. From repairs and renovations to products and financing, Angi is transforming every touch point in home services. With over 25 years of experience and a network of nearly 250,000 pros, we have helped more than 150 million people with their home needs. Our products and technology help our customers love where they live while helping small businesses grow and thrive. We believe the home is the most important place on earth and we are at the beginning of our ambitious journey to redefine how people care for their homes - join us!
With continued growth on the horizon in every office, we’re looking for a detail-oriented Talent Acquisition Coordinator on our team to keep us organized who will be responsible for keeping our process running smoothly and efficiently, all while promoting and maintaining the HomeAdvisor and Angie’s List brand. Our coordinators are the face of the company, so we’re looking for a passionate brand ambassador who can woo candidates, build great relationships, and provide top-notch customer service to everyone going through the interview process.
In addition, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will need to build strong relationships with their teammates. They will directly be supporting the efforts of our full-cycle recruiters in attracting, interviewing, and hiring a high volume of sales and customer care talent across the US. A calendar wizard who doesn’t sweat working in multiple time zones is a must!
Our team is experienced, fast, and capable. We are passionate about our work and strive to be experts in our field. We love to learn, and will do what we can to teach you, support you, and challenge you. We work hard, but we have a great time while we do it - a good sense of humor is required. Join us!
**We are currently hiring and on-boarding remotely. While we are working from home for the foreseeable future, you must live in Colorado!
How we'll keep you busy:
- You will support the team in managing the internal transfer process by monitoring the internal transfer request mailbox, ensuring transfer eligibility requirements are met and communicating with all necessary stakeholders.
- You'll assist recruiters with collecting candidate offer letters, I9 documentation and other relevant onboarding information
- You'll manage multiple steps in the onboarding process including, but not limited to, submitting background checks, sending new hire documentation, and completing the hiring process via UltiPro
- You will maintain new hire rosters and communicate information to partners in IT and Facilities for equipment shipping/pick-up, tracking, etc
- You will be responsible for candidate engagement from the time an offer is accepted until a new hire’s first day of training
- You will assist the TA Operations team with various projects throughout the year including, but not limited to, Employee Referral Program, Recruitment Marketing, UltiPro, Greenhouse, Audits
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- At least 1-2 years of recruiting experience
- Must have prior experience utilizing an applicant tracking system, preferably Greenhouse
- Extreme attention to detail and AMAZING time management skills
- Past experience with intern, college, or entry-level recruiting is a plus
- Desire to work as part of a larger team- collaboration and relationship building comes second nature to you
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, which encompasses solid grammar skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively through phone, in-person, and electronic communications
- Strong computer proficiency, with knowledge of MS Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Boolean searches, and web-based productivity applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly
- A solutions-oriented mentality, with a professional, positive, energetic attitude and a desire to go above and beyond for the betterment of the team
- The ability to handle and prioritize multiple concurrent projects and the ability to adapt and learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment
- Excellent customer service skills with an obsession for the candidate experience
- Maintain a permanent residence in one of the following states: Illinois OR Colorado
This is a non-exempt position with an hourly rate equivalent to $50,000 to $60,000 annually.
This is a full-time opportunity to join our team. All candidates must be eligible to work for any US-based employer without sponsorship. We hire smart, talented, driven people every day - this is your chance to knock our socks off. Want a shot? Send us your resume and cover letter to get the ball rolling.