Sr. Workday Analyst at Alteryx, Inc.
The HR Workday Analyst provides Human Resources system administration, including business process configuration, reporting development, end user training, and data management. This position works closely with internal HR, Business Systems/IT staff, and business leaders to effectively meet the HR technology needs of the organization with the immediate focus being a successful implementation of Workday HCMS.
- Develop, create and maintain a variety of complex Workday reports (advanced, matrix, composite, BIRT) utilizing Workday Report Writer, as well as other organizational tools and available technologies
- Design reports to answer relevant business questions and communicate key HR metrics to stakeholders in an easy to understand dashboard format
- Partner with stakeholders (internal/external to HR) to understand business requirements and ensures results meet the business needs
- Assist with the creation of test scripts, documentation of test scenarios, and performing testing for product enhancements, newly acquired functionality, and version releases
- Contribute to creating Workday end user training and developing user procedures and training documentation
- Support content management through partnership with SMEs, conducting audits, and business process reviews
- Regularly audit and review system data to ensure data integrity
- Troubleshoot system issues for end users and document resolution.
- BS / BA (preferably in Computer Science, HR, Business, or a related field) or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years Workday experience
- Previous experience supporting the Workday application
- Experience in developing, launching, and maintaining real-time dashboards
- Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate data, analyses and findings to a non-technical audience
- Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required
- Experience working with global HR data
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) a plus
- Workday Certifications a plus