Ibotta is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of partnering with hiring managers, prioritizing daily tasks, and has a passion for seeking top technical talent. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado or with the option of full-time remote. Candidates must live in the United States.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Partner cross-functionally to serve as the talent expert for the teams you support, managing the full recruiting lifecycle.
- Source and evaluate potential candidates, both passive and active, using job boards, social media, networking sites, and the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Guide managers through the recruitment process and provide appropriate tools and training when needed.
- Identify, organize, and partner with hiring managers to host meetups and events that are critical for brand building and increasing candidate pipelines.
- Utilize the applicant tracking system to its fullest extent, maintaining all pertinent application information and ensuring data integrity.
- Participate in job fairs and community activities to promote organizational agenda and image while developing relationships for future goals.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of recruiting strategy and initiatives.
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, ability to utilize tools to create process improvements and identify trends in the market
- 5-7 years of full cycle technical recruitment experience, ideally with a company during a high-growth phase
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- A proven track record of successfully sourcing hard to find technical candidates, including engineering, product, and data candidates
- Experience driving process improvements
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to plan and prioritize based on urgency and changing needs.
- Proven track record working with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $85,000 - $110,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.