WHO WE ARE...
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity and inefficiencies of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. We’ve created a platform that has not only streamlined the process and made it more efficient - closing loans 45%+ faster - but has made mortgages more accessible in the process. Our mission is clear: democratize mortgage by helping lenders work more efficiently and stay compliant while eliminating the barrier to entry and the stress for the borrower.
We are a company focused on a supportive, diverse, and inclusive culture - live through our values of Rigor, Ownership, Curiosity, Kindness, and "Straight Up" - to bring equality to the mortgage process and spread financial empowerment. Intrigued? Read on and say hello!
WHO YOU ARE...
As a Technical Recruiter, you will get to fully scale our Product and Engineering teams and work closely with our founding team. You are excited about building out and iterating on recruiting processes to forge better partnerships with internal stakeholders while delivering a best-in-class candidate experience. We hope for this person to have extensive prior Technical Recruiting experience and the ability to act as Subject Matter Expert for all things Product and Engineering hiring. At Maxwell, we prioritize diversity and inclusion and look to Recruiting to help influence the growth of the business and culture. We are looking for someone to embrace and help improve our hiring strategies to bring in top-tier, diverse talent, as well as foster a culture of equality and inclusion.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Partner with senior leaders and founding members within Product and Engineering to understand their hiring goals and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Create, iterate and implement processes and strategies to more effectively run this part of the business
- Analyze and leverage data in recruiting process to identify gaps and report on hiring progress to leadership in a regular cadence
- Act as a strategic partner to hiring managers regarding market data and trends, compensation, target companies, recruitment strategies and processes
- Partner with Technical Recruiting Sourcer to create strategic outbound recruiting processes to build and maintain a diverse, passive talent pool for each of your requisitions
- Ensure a positive, inclusive candidate experience through consistent and timely communication, as well as holding internal stakeholders accountable to quick turnaround
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; help leadership create offers that will truly excite candidates
IDEALLY YOU'LL HAVE...
- Extensive full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth startup with unique scaling goals
- Adaptability and flexibility - pivot when expectations or situations change (things constantly change at a fast-growing startup!)
- A passion for building diverse teams and creating a scalable workflow to deliver an exceptional candidate experience from beginning to end
- Ability to confidently discuss technical topics with Product and Engineering candidates, assess skill set and ability to drive impact within our organization
- Excitement for taking a data driven approach to problem solving; use it to leverage in decision making and driving strategy
- Ensuring a strong focus on recruiting with Maxwell’s core values in mind, while scaling quickly and effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both internally and externally, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Familiarity with Lever or similar ATS experience
Not sure you meet all of our ideals? We’ re a company focused on capabilities and would still love to hear from you, so please apply!
Compensation Range: $90,000-$110,000
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees are our greatest asset, and you play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Flexible vacation time plus strong benefits packages offering a wide range of top-tier insurance plans so all Maxwell employees can find coverage that best suits their needs
- Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An "Even Merrier Holidays" where Maxwell closes down the office to make sure employees spend time with family and friends or doing what they love most!
- A company that is people-centric: we care about our employees and foster an inclusive environment to ensure everyone feels valued and has equal opportunities for career progression
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected] All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Read Full Job Description