Senior HRIS Analyst at Guild Education
This role is open in Denver, CO and San Francisco, CA.
Guild is hiring a Senior HRIS Analyst. This role works within our People Operations team and partners with HR directors and their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes and leverage the return on technological capabilities. The Senior HRIS Analyst builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for the People team and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Senior HRIS Analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
As Senior HRIS Analyst, you will:
- Provide process expertise, functional system ownership, technical leadership and manage all vendors supporting HR systems and processes.
- Responsible for HRIS implementations, updates and enhancements including data integration with downstream systems
- Recommends process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes to increase efficiency and accuracy by eliminating many manual and paper-based processes.
- Ensures the appropriate use and understanding of HR data and metrics; ensures data integrity within our HRIS; develops system procedures and guidelines to drive consistency.
- Develop and maintain robust analytics and reporting capabilities that provide insight and analytics for the human resources department and overall business.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintains HRMS system tables. Documents process and results.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strong working knowledge of multiple HR systems, specifically ADP
- Self-starter with proven ability to work independently and within a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change.
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience with Total Rewards, compensation and/or benefits a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation and the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $90,000-$108,750 and company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year and an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, and fertility care benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free and low cost mental health resources and support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth