Senior G&A Recruiter (Contract) at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
Fivetran is a Best Place to Work company in hyper-growth mode. We are looking for a Senior G&A Contract Recruiter undaunted by the challenge and ready to have fun! Join a team of focused, team-oriented recruiters as we aim to be a true partner - collaborative, consultative, a champion of Fivetran values! - to our hiring teams.
This role will support a variety of teams including marketing, design, legal, accounting, and finance. Additionally, there will be recruiting projects on which to collaborate. This is a full-time position and will be based in Oakland, CA, Denver, CO or Remote from your home office.As a Senior G&A Contract Recruiter at Fivetran, you will:
- Build strong partnerships with the hiring team; you see yourself as an honorary member of the departments you support and you’re invested in each team’s successes
- Seamlessly facilitate the recruiting process throughout its lifecycle, ensuring the team (and you) have all of the information needed for efficient and agile recruiting
- Extensively source for passive talent and continuously work on your targeted messaging to get to above-average response rates
- Maintain our interview feedbacks’ positive rating through clear and timely communication to candidates; Keeping candidate experience top-of-mind throughout the interviewing process
- Ensure adherence to data hygiene and best practices; Keep Greenhouse (our ATS) organized, interviews well documented, and candidate feedback submitted in a timely manner
- Support Fivetran’s diversity, equity and inclusion values by working with the People team to innovate new ways to attract and hire diverse talent
- Contribute to our recruiting documentation: a compendium of recruiting resources to enable fast and continuous knowledge-sharing
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in high-growth, fast-paced environments for positions that range from a junior to senior-level.
- You're a pro at hiring for roles that are new to the company; You excel in developing hiring plans and job descriptions from scratch
- A data driven approach to building talent pipelines, knowing how many candidates you need to maintain at each stage in the process to achieve your hiring targets
- A passion and proven approach to outbounding for passive talent! You're able to send In-mails to sourced candidates and peak their interest in new opportunities at Fivetran
- A razor sharp focus in ambiguous situations and ability to adapt quickly in rapidly-changing environments
- You deeply care about providing candidates with delightful candidate experience
- You have a good intercultural intelligence and are passionate about diversity, equity and inclusion
- Experience building strong hiring manager relationships, especially in a hyper-speed setting
- You have a winner + continuous improvement mentality - recruiting is very competitive, but you are determined to hit your hiring goals and turn losses into winning opportunities
- You’re a people person! You genuinely enjoy interacting with other human beings and you possess empathy and desire to match the best people with the best opportunities
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.