Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation
As a Senior Business Recruiter, you will be a partner and trusted advisor to Checkr’s hiring managers in finding and hiring elite candidates across a variety of non-technical roles within Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Operations and G&A. You will be responsible for communicating the Checkr story and value proposition, while sourcing and guiding candidates through our hiring process. You are driven, eager and able to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
If you’re a self starter, curious and want to develop your career in a fast growing startup, I strongly encourage you to apply today.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and executives to understand hiring needs and define requirements
- Develop unique sourcing strategies to surface top passive candidates
- Review resumes, pre-screen candidates and drive the interview process from end to end
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs, helping to guide and drive decision making
- Own the offer approval, extension and negotiation process, and effectively close prospective candidates
- Create and maintain an amazing candidate experience
- Attend recruiting events as necessary
What you bring:
- Extensive years of in-house full cycle business recruiting experience in a technology company
- Strong sourcing ability and a diverse bag of tricks
- Passion for elite candidate experience
- Sense of urgency and bias for action
- The ability to develop strong relationships with candidates and hiring managers; you are a trusted partner and advisor in the recruiting process
- Time management and multitasking skills
- A sense of ownership and accountability for the roles you recruit for
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $124,100-$146,000.
What you get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to 25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.