Senior Benefits Analyst at CSG
At CSG, our HR mission is to create a positive, dynamic employee experience that drives organizational results and growth. Our vision is to create a high-performing culture that sparks innovation and celebrates success through flexibility, simplicity, and modernization. And we have the perfect opportunity for a passionate individual to manage our Health and Wellbeing plans for our USA employees.
Joining a team of passionate and supportive individuals, the role of Senior Benefits Analyst focuses on managing our day-to-day administration of health & benefits plans, as well as project management and delivery of small-to-medium and/or concurrent long-term initiatives in support of global benefits strategic goals. This role continually strives to improve operational efficiency and elevate employee experience of benefits programs across the globe, while fostering strong collaborative relationships with internal/external partners and key stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be one who is extremely collaborative with an expert-level knowledge of USA benefits plans. CSG is on a strong growth trajectory, and we are looking for an individual who can take handle a number of priorities at once, has the flexibility to work with a geographically dispersed team and who can effectively manage competing deadlines with the utmost professionalism.
Built around a flexible work environment, this role can be based in Denver, Omaha or Chicago. If you are interested in an environment that doesn’t need a fancy employee value proposition full of buzzwords to tell what you’ll get out of working at CSG, join us and find out why our team loves working here. CSG provides you with unlimited PTO, work/life flexibility, defined career path progression, market competitive pay, and benefits—including immediately vested 5.5% 401k match, a discounted employee stock purchase program, tuition/certification reimbursement, extended maternity/paternity leave, and much more!
- Health & Wellbeing Plan/Leave & Absence—administration & compliance
- HRIS (Workday)—indicative data, integration file error resolution, implementation, & benefits module configuration
- Auxiliary benefit programs (i.e. perks, tuition reimbursement, RealAppeal)
- Employee experience & communications (i.e. employee resource hubs, the Buzz)
- Project management & delivery
- Merger & acquisition activities
- Reporting, analytics, & auditing
Experience & Education:
- 4-6 years’ experience in a benefits-specific role
- Experience supporting benefit-eligible employee groups of 4,000+
- BA or BS degree
- State, non-US, and/or corporate leave administration (other than FMLA)
- Technology company/industry experience
- Familiarity with self-funded plan administration vs. fully insured plans
- HRIS benefits-module configuration experience, including Workday or similar platforms.
- HRIS configuration of Open Enrollment, midyear enrollments, new benefit plans
- Experience with M&A including due diligence, deal support, and related employee onboarding
- Global benefits experience outside US, unincorporated US territories, and Canada
- TPAs management for program or compliance support (i.e. US leaves, ACA/Form 1095s)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Global cultural sensitivity/awareness
- Health & welfare plan administration and compliance across multiple countries
- FMLA, corporate leave, and ADA administration and compliance
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
- Reporting, data analytics, and auditing