Sales Recruiter at Zoom Video Communications
- Sourcing and screening candidates using the latest social recruiting vehicles, LinkedIn, networking, job fairs, employee referral program and professional organizations.
- Conduct phone screens using Zoom Video interviews and partner with management in the selection decision process.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- Comfortable working on salary an package negotiations with candidates across the US
- Manage the full spectrum of recruiting workflow: sourcing, screening, reference checks, scheduling interviews, coordinating feedback, and negotiating offers and updating information in applicant tracking system.
- Manage and coordinate all communications with candidates during the interview and hiring process. Build and maintain strong relationships with active and passive candidates.
- Take initiative to further develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding required skills and background, the impact of the role, the ideal fit for the team and organization.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to hiring goals and fine tuning standard processes that fit within Zoom’s mission to deliver the highest quality Sales Reps to our business
- Ability to organize and analyze data and draw insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter, more efficient and to influence decisions.
- Minimum 5 years of sourcing and/or Sales Recruiter experience in SaaS / Cloud space, ideally in Video Audio Conferencing industry preferred.
- Proven experience with innovative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to build and maintain a network of top-tier sales talent including but not limited to: personal and professional networks, blogs, forums, cold calling and advertising.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Recruiter must also be customer focused and have expert sourcing skills and they must have a demonstrated track record of achieving a high volume of filled requisitions while maintaining high quality of hire standards
- Good technical aptitude in engaging Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, Developers, and IT specialists and Engineers.
- Candidate focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Experience with the ATS systems Lever or Workday are advantageous