Sales HR Business Partner
Sales HR Business Partner
We are looking for an accomplished Sales HR Business Partner, with an intimate knowledge of the HR function, and a keen understanding of what it takes to effectively partner with sales leaders to drive business success though our most important resource - our people. The position is hyper critical to our mission, and will provide the right individual with the opportunity to make a significant impact in a growing company.
Our Sales HR Business Partner will be responsible for solving complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions. Representing the business needs of our sales departments – yet balancing those with the goals of the entire organization – the HR Business Partner will have influence in all areas of HR, but most importantly in organizational design, employee development, performance management, succession planning and acquiring top talent. The role will provide leadership in driving and executing HR initiatives and serving as a trusted advisor to sales management to further the success of our sales teams, and the company as a whole and its drive to be a best place to work.
- By developing a deep understanding of client department and corporate business goals, aligns HR strategies, programs, and resources to achieve desired results.
- Provide direction, guidance and coaching to management and employees located across North America.
- Identify development and training needs of the client group and design programs and initiatives to support career growth and opportunities.
- With client partners and Talent Acquisition Team, develop strategic workforce plans and support the execution of those plans.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Coach managers to be effective leaders.
- Work with Finance and Compensation partners to establish and recommend budgets for job offers, promotions and transfers.
- Adapt and promote best-in-class practices, foster collaboration across sites, ensure smooth implementation of HR solutions and build the overall capacity of the organization.
- 3+ years in an HR Business Partner, or HR Manager role, within a high-growth, fast paced tech company, with experience in employee development, management coaching, organizational design, employee relations and HR project management.
- 3+ years supporting Sales teams in a relevant HR capacity
- A track record of building partnerships with all levels of employees within a company and have a history of implementing successful programs.
- Proven leadership in driving and executing HR initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Experience guiding organizations through periods of substantial growth preferred.
- Ability to develop creative solutions to meet business and employee need.
- Bachelor's degree and PHR certification preferred; or equivalent experience
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer.