Recruiting Specialist - Remote at GHX
| Greater Boulder Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, November 3, 2021
The Recruiter III will support the recruiting process, talent pipeline management and candidate experience as part of the Talent Acquisition team. They will contribute to a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven outcomes for internal customers. This candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all KPIs. They thrive in an innovative, problem solving and growth-oriented environment. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, creative thinking, having a strong sense of urgency and building positive hiring manager partnerships.Responsibilities
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations.
- Recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate queue within a timeline.
- Provide and represent recruiting metrics including presentations to teams and leadership.
- BA/BS or combination of relevant education and work experience
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- 2+ years sourcing experience
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple strategic searches
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Self-sufficiency and an ability to work with little direct supervision
- SaaS, Technology or HIT industry experience
- Experience working in Talent Acquisition for a high-growth mode company
Read Full Job Description