Recruiting Coordinator at Boom Supersonic
Boom Supersonic is a Denver-based company redefining commercial flight by bringing supersonic flight back to the skies with Overture. This historic airliner is designed and committed to industry-leading standards of speed, safety, and sustainability. Boom’s vision is to bring families, businesses, and cultures closer together through supersonic travel and make the world dramatically more accessible.
Boom is the first commercial airplane manufacturer to commit to a carbon-neutral flight test program and to build sustainability into its entire aircraft program. The company is backed by world-class investors and has 30 aircraft on pre-order. Founded in 2014, Boom has assembled a team of over 150 full-time employees who have made contributions to over 220 air and spacecraft programs.
Are you passionate about building the supersonic future? Come join the team and help us make aviation history!Role Overview
We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition team. Your responsibilities will include day-to-day candidate management, developing and advising candidate communications, and additional scheduling and administrative tasks.
This is a unique opportunity that plays a key role in helping to build the recruiting program, assisting in hiring exceptional talent and elevating the candidate experience.Responsibilities:
- Own the communication and logistics surrounding the candidate interview experience from initial contact, to offer extension, to handoff and onboarding
- Concierge the candidate experience
- Serve as the main point of contact for all candidate communications
- Drive pre-brief and debrief meetings before and after an on-site interviews for each role
- Teach new hires how to navigate our ATS, Greenhouse
- Track and send NDA’s and other legal agreements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and departments
- Work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition and Hiring Managers throughout the interview process (mapping out the hiring plan, finalizing interview line-ups and creating competencies/scorecards in the ATS)
- Manage all scheduling for candidates
- Coordinate logistics, including travel, hotel reservations, and candidate itineraries
- Complete reference checks
- Sending rejection communications to candidates
- Contribute input and feedback for process improvements across the entire recruiting lifecycle, and help implement as appropriate
- 2+ years in a Recruiting Coordinator role
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A desire to pursue a career in Recruiting and/or HR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extroverted friendly and approachable personality
- Experience working in a modern ATS
- Proficient in G-Suite and Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience learning new technologies
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and shifting priorities
- Intuitive approach to making decisions
- Start-up experience
- Experience working in Greenhouse (ATS)
- Aviation and or engineering industry experience
The Base Salary Range for this position is $60,000-$75,000 and represents the low and high end of the range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Boom’s total rewards package for employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives/equity, an open PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.