Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor) (Remote) at Guild Education
Guild is hiring for a contract Recruiting Coordinator to support and coordinate recruiting efforts across Guild. In particular, we are looking for somebody who enjoys working with people in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, being extremely organized and detail-oriented, and is passionate about creating a positive candidate experience.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will:
- Schedule, coordinate, host, and communicate with candidates - you might interact with >50 new people every week!
- Meet with members of the Recruiting Team or hiring teams to discuss the status of candidate pipelines
- Dig into our talent systems - Greenhouse, LinkedIn, or others we might engage as we seek to broaden our talent pools
- Manage initial onboarding processes including offer extensions and background checks
- Play a critical role in the development of several of our fastest growing teams
- Learn the ins and outs of various Guild teams as you support their hiring efforts - you’ll get a glimpse into their goals, operations, and priorities
- Hone your project management skills - this role will enable you to stretch beyond the status quo of a traditional recruiting role, taking ownership over projects and helping us improve our recruiting efforts as a whole
In addition to being a member of the Recruiting Team, in this role you’ll collaborate with other Guild leaders including those on the Learning Marketplace, Employer Experience and Shared Services teams.
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Have strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a keen eye for the details and an obsessive commitment for accurate, timely, and effective coordination (seriously - this will be key as a coordinator!)
- Can maintain a calm, professional, and approachable demeanor when handling sensitive, tricky, or timely issues and changes
- Are comfortable making adjustments and changes on the fly with a positive, collaborative demeanor
- Have communication and interpersonal skills and the drive to take ownership for the development and cultivation of strong internal and external relationships
- Have the commitment and ability to deliver quality outcomes with a desire to improve and go above and beyond across all aspects of the role
- Are a proactive problem solver capable of framing/identifying issues and generating solutions
- Have a continuous improvement demeanor and the ability to recognize, recommend, and take action on opportunities
Guild is growing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - and with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market driven, including a base salary range of $24-$29/hr.