Recruiting Coordinator, Business Operations
Healthcare is complicated. But it doesn't have to be. Alto's mission is to fulfill medicine's true purpose—to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We are a modern pharmacy changing the way people manage and fill their prescriptions with a patient-centric, technology-driven online pharmacy. Alto provides same-day, free delivery, seven days a week for prescriptions. More importantly, we offer cost transparency, personalized mobile support, and real-time coordination with doctors and insurance companies.
Getting medicine to everyone who needs it involves a dizzying number of moving parts. We aim to make every aspect of that experience as safe, seamless, and delightful as humanly possible. That's why we're committed to fixing a broken pharmacy industry and enhancing the quality of life for others.
We recently raised our Series C, surpassed 200 employees across four locations, and are on track to achieve $300M ARR by the end of 2019. Our journey is just beginning, and we welcome you to join us in building a better pharmacy experience for all who need it, everywhere.
One of the many exciting challenges we're tackling is rapidly growing our team across multiple disciplines and geographies. We're strengthening our Talent Acquisition team by hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to help us manage and optimize our recruitment process. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will join a team passionate about creating an outstanding candidate experience and hiring the best people for our growing company. You will work with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates to navigate the hiring process, including scheduling and hosting onsite interviews.
This will be an excellent role for you if you have a keen eye for detail and a knack for identifying areas of improvement. Be scrappy and resourceful as you dive into projects that will impact our growing company. Tight timelines are no match for your sense of urgency. You can troubleshoot schedule conflicts before they happen, including tracking down the busiest executive. Above all else, you are committed to making each and every candidate feel as though they are an old pal whom you haven't seen in ages. You are excited to grow the Alto team so we can work towards providing the best healthcare experience to our patients.
Advance your career as you:
- Schedule and manage candidate onsite interviews including travel arrangements if needed
- Partner cross-functionally with the Recruiters and Hiring Teams to ensure candidates have a seamless and enjoyable experience
- Assist with the post-acceptance process to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Partner with Hiring Managers to ensure all tasks are completed before a new hire's first day
- Keep our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) up to date
- Learn the ins and outs of how to scale a company from a couple of hundred employees beyond
We're looking for you to have:
- 1+ year of relevant coordination, customer service, hospitality, HR or recruiting work experience
- Experience working with an ATS, CRM or other relationship management software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- An eye for details and organization
- A passion for collaboration and customer support
- A passion for Alto's mission and values
It would be even better if:
- Have experience working with Greenhouse
- Have an affinity towards metrics and analysis
- Have experience focused on Diversity/Inclusion programs
- Have a team-first mentality and ability to think about how decisions impact all
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.