Boom Supersonic is a Denver-based company redefining commercial flight by bringing supersonic flight back to the skies with Overture. This historic airliner is designed and committed to industry-leading standards of speed, safety, and sustainability. Boom’s vision is to bring families, businesses, and cultures closer together through supersonic travel and make the world dramatically more accessible.
Boom is the first commercial airplane manufacturer to commit to a carbon-neutral flight test program and to build sustainability into its entire aircraft program. The company is backed by world-class investors and has 30 aircraft on pre-order. Founded in 2014, Boom has assembled a team of over 150 full-time employees who have made contributions to over 220 air and spacecraft programs.
Are you passionate about building the supersonic future? Come join the team and help us make aviation history!Role Overview
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team. As a Senior Recruiter you will play a key role by working on full life cycle recruiting to scale the team. You will execute effective recruiting strategies through advanced relationship management, drive processes and key market insights to influence and lead search strategy. You will act as a talent advisor and thought leader to our business partners and offer a great experience to candidates and hiring managers.Responsibilities:
- Build a strong relationship with hiring managers and partner with them to prioritize departmental needs, listen to their challenges, and define and execute a plane to exceed their expectations
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for a variety of roles through-out the company
- Create, update, and post job descriptions
- Leverage all aspects of sourcing and candidate development including job posting, job board mining, internet sourcing, social networking, employee referrals, and networking events
- Maintain data, workflow and process integrity
- Utilize key market insights to influence important decisions regarding the direction of the search strategy
- Own and drive the full life cycle recruitment process including position kickoff, technical evaluation, final interview loop, pre-brief and debriefs
- 5+ years of Full life-cycle experience in a dynamic/fast-paced in-house recruitment role recruiting for growing organizations
- Experience in a start-up high tech industry
- Experience working in a dynamic/fast paced in-house recruitment role
- A sense of urgency to deliver for the business while also effectively working together as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with a diverse pool of niche talent
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through alternative search tech
- Proven ability to effectively manage relationships across all levels of the organization
- Create, build and maintain a solid pipeline of applicants for a variety of roles in our Commercial teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in working with applicant tracking systems
- Positive attitude and able to provide best candidate experience possible at all time
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
The Base Salary Range for this position is $80,000-$130,000 and represents the low and high end of the range for this position. Actual salaries will vary based on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Boom’s total rewards package for employees. Other rewards may include performance bonuses, long term incentives/equity, an open PTO policy, and many other progressive benefits.
To conform to U.S. Government aerospace technology export regulations (ITAR and EAR), applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about ITAR here (https://www.pmddtc.state.gov/?id=ddtc_public_portal_itar_landing)
Boom is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Want to build a faster future? Come join Boom.