Who we are...
Connecting people in a more meaningful way is not just what BombBomb’s software delivers - it’s what drives our teams every day. Through simple, personal video, we aim to Rehumanize communication. Our team is resourceful and intelligent. Competitive and collaborative. Fun-loving and tenacious. We’re close-knit and love adding new talent to the mix. If you are seeking a dynamic workplace and new challenges, we want to hear from you!
Who we’re looking for...
BombBomb’s Recruiter lives out the core values of BombBomb (relationships, fun, humility, flexibility, service) by serving as an ambassador for our company through talent scouting and acquisition. They primarily enjoy meeting and recruiting top talent, while also influencing BombBomb’s recruiting and interviewing practices. They coordinate the onboarding and successful development of new employees. They have an attention to hiring metrics and strive to reach out to a diverse candidate pool.
What you’ll do...
- Successfully recruit “A-players” through full cycle recruiting
- Administer the “‘Who” Method for hiring process, customizing and adapting where necessary to meet unique business requirements.
- Train and coach hiring managers on the "Who" Process
- Facilitate new employee orientation and training initiatives in collaboration with department leaders.
- Support our Sr. Recruiter in employer branding efforts and building BombBomb as an employer of choice in current and new markets
- Schedule interviews, coordinate the pre-employment and offer processes to ensure a smooth candidate and new hire experience
- Successfully onboard new hires into our HRIS system and provide new hire orientation and video onboarding
- Participate in other Talent Management functions, such as training and employee development, as needed
- Maintain confidentiality with all aspects of candidate and employee information
How you’ll do it...
Embody BombBomb’s core values: Relationships, Fun, Humility, Flexibility, and Service
- Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of professional communication.
- Knowledge: Proficiency in managing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and familiarity with best practices in hiring. Ability to teach others in the Who Process, behavioral interviewing and legal hiring practices.
- Efficiency: Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Organization and planning: Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Teamwork: Partners with hiring leaders to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Enthusiasm: Exhibits passion and excitement for BombBomb’s mission, people, and culture. Has a can-do attitude.
Our ideal candidate will be or have...
- Proven experience - 3+ years proactively recruiting in a fast paced environment, preferable in a technology industry.
- Full cycle recruiting experience - sourcing, scheduling, screening, and offering
- Experience with DE&I focused recruiting initiatives
- A relationship builder - able to build trust and consensus among internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience managing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Your unique strengths - if you don't match everything we're looking for, tell us why you'd be a great fit in your cover letter.
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $70,000 annually. Final compensation for this role is determined by a variety of factors, such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
BombBomb Benefits Package Includes...
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for you and your family (2 PPO + HSA option)
- Flexible Paid Time Off program
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Annual Education / Development for your career growth