Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We are experiencing tremendous growth and are adding a Recruiter to our team who loves the travel industry and creating unforgettable hiring experiences for candidates. You’ll own the hiring process from sourcing to closing for individual contributors. As a trusted partner you’ll help your hiring teams continuously improve recruiting processes. As our Talent Acquisition team continues to improve our processes and implement best practices, you'll have a voice in helping us build a world class TA function. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow while making a true impact on the future success of Evolve!
What you will do
Partnering with hiring managers, you’ll manage the hiring needs of the front line teams who are at the heart of our hospitality at Evolve. You’ll own all stages of the recruiting life cycle, continuously improving processes and hiring team engagement across our customer focused teams
- Efficiently interview a high volume of candidates to meet target hiring goals for training class dates.
- Partner with hiring managers around process efficiencies, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Set the standard for the ideal candidate experience and ensure we deliver on it
- Craft sourcing strategies that include creative solutions for maintaining an ongoing candidate pipeline focused on attracting the best, most diverse talent
- Build relationships with community organizations and local universities to increase our brand awareness and future pipelines
- Track relevant data and metrics to understand the health of your recruiting process and pipeline, identifying areas for improvement and efficiency
- Collaborate with Marketing on initiatives to continue to improve candidate quality
- Be a brand ambassador with our candidates and throughout the community
What makes you a great fit
- 1+ years of full-cycle, high volume recruiting experience ( experience with customer service or customer centric roles preferred) or 2+ years in a Recruiting coordinator role with an understanding of volume positions and a desire to step into recruiting.
- Incredibly organized, you have a system to work through a high volume of candidates for multiple roles to meet target training class dates.
- Comfortable in a role where metrics are a big part of how you track and measure your success (pipelines, funnel, offer acceptance rate, time to fill)
- Posses a continuous improvement mindset with an eagerness to learn every day and grow in the recruiting profession
- Relationship builder both inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a sense of urgency and humor
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
Location While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person. Candidates must reside in Colorado by their start date.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $55,000-65,000 depending on relevant experience
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.