Recruiter at Stream
Stream is actively seeking a Recruiter to help us grow our Boulder office as well as our US remote employee base. Our organization is rapidly growing and we need a talent acquisition expert to support our recruiting processes and ensure we hire and retain the best talent in the Denver/Boulder area.
##What You Will Do
This person will source and attract top talent to fill both our technical and non-technical positions. You will create job postings to attract inbound applicants, source for passive candidates through external methods, screen candidates to determine qualifications, and guide them through the interview process. This person will assist with extending job offers, negotiating compensation, and will play an integral part in getting candidates to join our team at Stream. You will work with hiring managers to provide your expertise and suggestions on best practices and collaboratively create a recruiting strategy. You will work across all departments in the organization including but not limited to engineering, product, customer success, and sales.
##Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage all stages of the recruiting life cycle including writing job postings, sourcing and screening candidates, and assisting with job offers
- Be the main point of contact for candidates throughout the entire interview process, ensuring timely communication and feedback
- Prioritizing and providing best-in-class candidate experience
- Manage multiple and various positions across the organization, including engineering and technical positions
- Partner with hiring managers and take on a consultative approach to provide your expertise on recruiting best practices, recruiting strategy, and interview process
- Schedule and coordinate all candidate interviews throughout the process
##Who You Are The ideal candidate is an experienced recruiter and enjoys working on a variety of roles, both technical and non-technical, and spanning from senior-level to entry-level. You enjoy being involved in the entire recruiting process from the day the job is approved up until the candidate’s first day. You have excellent time management skills, have the ability to work under deadlines, and understand how to prioritize multiple positions.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Experience with all stages of the recruiting lifecycle including sourcing and negotiating compensation
- Proven skills with sourcing for passive candidates and an understanding of what it takes to get them to respond with interest
- Experienced closer, understanding what it takes to get candidates to choose Stream even if they have competing offers
- Understanding of recruiting metrics and how to utilize them to influence hiring decisions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and on a lean team
- Experience recruiting for a startup or high-growth company
- A mixture of agency and corporate recruiting experience
- You are a seasoned recruiter in the Denver/Boulder software/tech/startup market
- Experience implementing an ATS, preferably Greenhouse
##What’s In It For You
- 3+ weeks of paid time off plus 10 paid holidays ✈️
- Free health insurance for the employee and a discounted rate for dependents
- 401k contribution plan
- 100% paid parental leave 👶
- Company equity
- Dog-friendly office! 🐶
- Be part of a smart, high performing, passionate team
- A Macbook Pro and a work-from-home stipend (US only)
- Team lunches and plenty of snacks (US only) 🌯
- An office on Pearl Street in downtown Boulder
- The possibility to visit our office in Amsterdam 🇳🇱
Salary (for US only): Our salary ranges are based on national averages. We have wide ranges so we can be flexible and determine compensation based on a number of factors including the candidate's skills, level of experience, and location. The salary range for this position is $70,000 - $100,000.
##Our culture Stream has a casual, social, and spirited culture. We are talented, highly technical, and collaborative which makes Stream a great place to learn and improve your skills. Our team is forward-thinking and diverse and we all have different backgrounds which lends to our creativity and innovation. With offices in Boulder and Amsterdam, our employees represent 15 countries, 11 languages, and counting.
Our team is passionate about tackling difficult tech problems at scale by creating reusable components that allow product owners to ship apps faster, more securely, and with a better user experience. Our culture is oriented towards ownership and quality; Our goal is to produce deliverable software.
Stream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.