WHO WE ARE...
Maxwell was founded in 2015 by homebuyers who were shocked by the complexity and inefficiencies of the mortgage process for borrowers and lending teams alike. We’ve created a platform that has not only streamlined the process and made it more efficient - closing loans 45%+ faster - but has made mortgages more accessible in the process. Our mission is clear: democratize mortgage by helping lenders work more efficiently and stay compliant while eliminating the barrier to entry and the stress for the borrower.
We are a company focused on a supportive, diverse, and inclusive culture - live through our values of Rigor, Ownership, Curiosity, Kindness, and "Straight Up" - to bring equality to the mortgage process and spread financial empowerment. Intrigued? Read on and say hello!
WHO YOU ARE...
As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for sourcing top-tier candidates who are experts in their field, ensuring candidates are moving efficiently through the process, and assisting in phone screens. You are driven, able to use your creative thinking skills to overcome obstacles, and are excited about how Maxwell is impacting the lending space. Diversity is incredibly important to us at Maxwell so it’s vital for you to know how to recruit from diverse talent pools and make sure the hiring process focuses on treating all candidates equitably.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING...
- Full-lifecycle recruiting including planning, resume screening, sourcing, skills assessments, recruiter interviews, interview coordination, and negotiation
- Develop strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and teams, and partner with them to understand their needs. You value trust, collaboration, and integrity.
- Source top-tier candidates using a variety of methods to attract an active and passive talent pool to yield strong results
- Prioritize building a diverse pipeline at every step of the recruiting process. You’ll ensure our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity.
- Promote an exceptional candidate experience by communicating effectively and often while valuing transparency.
- Ability to flex between strategy and execution, provide thought leadership, and quickly get things done.
IDEALLY YOU'LL HAVE...
- Recruiting experience within a fast-paced environment, agency experience strongly preferred
- Excitement for FinTech and what Maxwell has set out to accomplish within the mortgage industry
- Deep passion for all things DEI and a track record of making an organization more diverse and inclusive
- A resourceful, proactive, self-starter who operates with a sense of urgency and can navigate with limited direction
- Experience using data and reporting to drive decisions
- Ability and excitement for working in a fast paced organization
- A communication style that embodies Maxwell values and considerable skill in interviewing techniques
- Highly organized with the ability to maintain a complex calendar and ensure data integrity within our Applicant Tracking system (we use Lever) and high technical acumen
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Mortgage Experience a plus but not required
Not sure you match all of the requirements? We’re a company focused on capabilities and would still love to hear from you so please apply!
Compensation Range: $60,000-$70,000
WHAT WE OFFER YOU...
An opportunity to be part of an agile team of thinkers and doers who are driven, collaborative, and authentic. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employees are our greatest asset, and you play a key role in shaping our incredible company and culture. Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay and meaningful equity as an employee at a fast-growing, venture-backed software company. We want you to participate and make decisions as an owner with our future in mind
- Flexible vacation time plus strong benefits packages offering a wide range of top-tier insurance plans so all Maxwell employees can find coverage that best suits their needs
- Up to 2 paid days off each year to volunteer at the charity of your choice
- An "Even Merrier Holidays" where Maxwell closes down the office to make sure employees spend time with family and friends or doing what they love most!
- A company that is people-centric: we care about our employees and foster an inclusive environment to ensure everyone feels valued and has equal opportunities for career progression
At Maxwell, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We're looking for candidates with great experience and alignment with our core values. Maxwell is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require further accommodations or have questions regarding accessibility of our roles, please reach out to [email protected] All employment decisions at Maxwell are based on a person's merit, business needs, and role requirements.
Read Full Job Description