Recruiter (Remote) at Respondent
Respondent is a two-sided marketplace that connects market and user researchers with the highest quality research participants in the world. Our platform gives researchers a single place to quickly find the right participants for their projects, as well as schedule and pay them instantly. It simplifies the work that’s necessary to conducting quality research. Companies like IBM, Airbnb, Uber, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble and many more trust and integrate us into their research processes.
We are a small, quickly growing, fully remote tech startup. Working as a distributed team allows us to hire the best talent regardless of location (right now, everyone works in a continental US Time Zone). All of our employees have areas of expertise as well as a wide breadth of knowledge in their domains. This blog post shares more insight into how we work successfully as a distributed team.
- Work on executive-level to junior-level roles (and everything in between!) across both technical and business verticals.
- Work closely with hiring managers (mainly CEO, co-founders, and leadership).
- Convey the vision, mission, values, and objectives of the company to candidates.
- Leverage creative techniques to identify talent.
- Build and execute sourcing strategy.
- Build a diverse pipeline and partner with the team to remove bias from hiring decisionsIterate on our recruiting process to improve it.
- Provide a delightful experience to every candidate, regardless of hiring outcome.
- Coordinate candidates throughout the process.
- Analyze recruiting metrics to pinpoint opportunity areas and implement solutions.
- Research and present any new systems and tools necessary for successful hiring.
- Work with the team to create an employer brand.
- Assist with planning company retreats (we do them every 9 months).
Who are you?
- You’ve done this for a few years; this isn’t your first rodeo
- You are passionate to see more diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- You’ve seen a company grow from 10s to 100s of employees
- You’re able to effectively pitch engineering and business opportunities
- You are an extremely strong communicator: in writing, text, zoom, slack--everywhere!
- You are excited about distributed teams and want to be a part of the movement to influence this
- You believe that a cohesive people strategy is critical for business outcomes and that recruiting is the foundation for that
We are looking for someone who matches our level of joy for the work we do, brings something new to the team, and elevates our game. Our core values are very important to us and we hope they resonate with you, too. You can read more about them here!
Working at Respondent is a unique experience. You will be part of a remote, diversified team around the US and world. We care deeply about creating a cohesive, tight-knit culture that gets results. That’s why we offer our employees the following:
- Work remotely from anywhere in a continental US Time Zone (we are not able to accommodate continuous travel e.g. digital nomadism, remote year, etc.)
- A full office set up, including a MacBook Pro, desk, second screen, ergonomic chair, and wireless mouse & keyboard
- Health insurance for US-based employees covered at 99% for individuals and 50% for dependents (non-US employees receive a healthcare stipend)
- Short Term Disability covered at 100% for all US-based employees
- Dental and Vision insurance offered at group rates to lower the cost for US-based employees
- Four weeks of flexible vacation (need a bit more for religious or country holidays--no problem!)
- Paid holidays
- Stock options
- Company retreats for teammates to get to know one another in-person: our last two were in New Orleans and San Antonio!
Respondent is an equal opportunity employer
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in Respondent's long term success. Our dynamic team members have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace and encourage candidates from under represented backgrounds to apply.