An Audacious Mission
Today, coordinating business travel is complex because of competing interests, opaque industry practices, convoluted systems, and bad software.
But we believe that travel is a force-multiplier for growth.
Travel connects teams to new and existing co-workers, partners, and customers. It enables new opportunities, produces unexpected collaboration, and shifts perspectives. That’s why we focus daily on making travel more about why you’re going and less about how you’ll get there.
Our mission is to make in-person collaboration effortless.
We have an opportunity for a recruiter looking to have a massive impact on the future of our business.
As the first recruiter at Pana, you will be working closely with the CEO, COO and directors of each department to help us attract and hire amazing people. You will be a critical partner in helping us define what it means to work on the recruiting team at Pana and refine the things the recruiting team is accountable for.
You will be heavily involved in sourcing world-class talent for all roles, building out our hiring strategy, and managing the entire recruitment cycle.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, unlimited vacation time, a competitive salary, stock options, and a chance to change the face of travel.
What We Value
You communicate clearly.
You are articulate and clear about your perspective, feelings, and opinions. If a concept is complex, you can break it down by explaining in simpler terms or visually communicating your ideas. People enjoy collaborating with you.
You are organized.
You understand that keeping a clean and up-to-date record of all candidates and candidate interactions is critical to the succeeding at delivering a world-class candidate experience and staying to plan.
You are determined.
As a recruiter, you understand that your success is largely determined by YOU. Pana represents a unique opportunity to convince amazing people to join an up-and-coming company in a largely untapped market.
You are empathetic and helpful.
You voluntarily step up when others are struggling, even if the problem is not in your area of expertise. You love teaching others new things, and you are patient as they learn. You are happy when you have made others succeed.
You work hard.
You relentlessly and swiftly execute towards your goals and metrics. You are not afraid of long hours, and you are able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for all teams.
- Creatively and cost-effectively build a pipeline of amazing candidates for all roles.
- Screen and recommend the top candidates for each role.
- Strategically build hiring plans with the directors and execs.
- Create an amazing candidate experience.
The Typical Day
- Cold outreach to 30 candidates who seem like they may be a great fit for a role.
- Have coffee with a candidate you’ve been trying to recruit for a VP-level role.
- Coordinate an onsite visit with a non-local candidate including organizing travel via a nifty travel tool called Pana. 😊
- Rep Pana at a local Denver startup event.
- Ability to work in-person at our office in Denver (we're in RiNo!).
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in an agency setting and/or high-growth tech environment.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent experience.
- Experience identifying, qualifying, and closing junior to senior leadership candidates in engineering or business roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience creatively sourcing candidates without relying exclusively on Linkedin Recruiter.