People Operations Director
People Operations Director
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 250,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems at scale, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, contributes to the local community, and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer offering competitive compensation, great benefits and perks, an on-site gym, and one of the finest teams anywhere.
In our new role we are looking for a People Operations Director to join the FLA$H (Finance Legal Accounting $ and Human Resources) team. We are experiencing rapid growth, so you will be comfortable and thrive in a very rapidly changing environment driven by results. We are building and iterating many programs and processes and need a team member with a solid foundation of success in doing just that! Does this sound like you? Come work at Scaled Agile.
Things you will be doing:
- Process and develop good practices for global employee lifecycle transactions such as onboarding, orientation, transfers, organizational changes, and offboarding
- Help create and tailor onboarding for different departments within the organization
- Manage employee files and HR records, ensure all necessary documentation is captured and held in the appropriate places
- Develop and oversee company-wide employee programs and initiatives, such as compensation, workforce planning, retention and engagement strategies and organizational change
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to propose and drive employee initiatives and programs that align with business objectives
- Apply SAFe principles to the human resource function
- Work cross functionally to effectively develop plans and drive projects from problem-identification through to deployment, effectively & on-time
- Craft new and revamp existing processes to facilitate employee growth and engagement
- Ensure we scale into new market locations not only in a compliant way, but in a manner consistent with our culture and values. Utilize data and feedback to further improve our culture
- Assist with the communication and rollout of updated or new programs and policies
- Collaborate with others to identify system challenges and deliver solutions quickly
- Maintain People data across HR and internal systems and implement steps to ensure 100% data integrity
- Help implement any necessary process changes and records administration to support compliance regulations as needed
- Assist with HR system implementations
- Review current benefit programs, propose changes to keep Scaled Agile competitive.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 7+ years of developing and delivering on global people programs and projects
- Bachelor of Arts / Sciences degree
- Strong generalist
- Knowledge of human resource laws, standards and regulatory compliance
- Experience providing People services in a fast-paced organization
- Experience building and delivering People programs from the ground up in a rapidly growing global organization
- Resourcefulness, pragmatism and roll-up the sleeves mentality
- Strategic vision - ability to see where the business is headed and develop programs proactively
- Strong project management skills - ability to translate vision into action
- Leadership that inspires and grounds others in a shared purpose
- Strong communication skills - ability to break down complex concepts and clearly explain them internally and externally
- Proven track record of identifying problems and using strategic skills to drive appropriate solutions
- Proven experience demonstrating business insight to inform People strategy
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills, including humility and happiness.
Where you’ll be working:
This position is located in our corporate headquarters and learning center in Boulder, Colorado.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and create real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume and a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. We still read cover letter