People Operations Analyst, Total Rewards (Compensation, Human Resources) at Udemy
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:22 p.m. (MST) on Wednesday, October 30, 2019
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Udemy is seeking a People Operations Analyst to help us build and grow our global Total Rewards program. This position will support our global compensation programs through our semi-annual compensation cycle planning and review cycles, drive annual/ad-hoc compensation benchmarking, as well as help manage our sales compensation.
As part of the People, Places and Learning team at Udemy and reporting to the Head of Total Rewards and People Operations, you will help support the diverse talent that drives our mission. This role requires someone committed to excellence who is inspired by our company’s mission to Improve Lives Through Learning.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Conduct market research analyses using standard and non-standard data sets. Ensure Udemy is competitive and fair in our compensation structures globally.
- Approve all compensation offers. Enable recruiters and hiring managers to understand the benchmarks for the roles they are filling.
- Collaborate cross functionally to develop seamless processes, guidelines and policies related to compensation practices.
- Leverage Workday to drive systematic compensation administration across the company.
- Partner across the People Operations function to ensure payroll, benefits and stock administration functions are highly aligned.
- Serve as an active member of the People Team overall and help drive employee engagement across Udemy.
We're excited about you because you have:
- Expert in compensation fundamentals (job matching, market pricing, equity mechanics, and program design).
- International compensation experience a must.
- Expert analytical skills required (advanced Excel skills at minimum).
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing Total Rewards/Compensation programs.
- Workday Compensation experience preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional and/or Certified Sales Compensation Professional designation preferred.
- Strong analytical capabilities and an ability to influence managers/leaders with data-driven recommendations.
- Strong understanding and ability to be highly productive and influential in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
We believe anyone can build the life they imagine through online learning. Today, more than 40 million students around the world are advancing their careers and passions by exploring and mastering new skills on Udemy, and expert instructors are able to share their knowledge with the world. Through our global marketplace and our solutions for businesses and governments, we connect people everywhere with the skills they need for success in work and life. We’re a close-knit bunch that enjoys problem-solving and collaboration, and we share a serious belief in the power of learning and teaching to change lives. Udemy’s culture encourages innovation, creativity, passion, and teamwork. We also celebrate our milestones and support each other every day.
Founded in 2010, Udemy is privately owned and headquartered in San Francisco’s SOMA neighborhood with offices in Denver (Colorado), Dublin (Ireland), Ankara (Turkey), and São Paulo (Brazil).
Udemy in the News:
The Key To Solving Future Skills Challenges
Algorithms are coming for their jobs, so workers are teaching themselves algorithms
Distractions Are Costing Companies Millions. Here's Why 66 Percent of Workers Won't Talk About It
How Soft Skills Can Help You Get Ahead in a Tech World
Read Full Job Description