Partner Acquisition Manager | Lodging at Hotel Engine
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact. Our foundations are strong, and we’ve navigated the COVID-19 crisis by bringing our customer obsession, innovative platform, data-driven problem-solving, and bias for action into every decision. By partnering with tens of thousands of businesses and government agencies and hundreds of thousands of hotels around the world, we have built a resilient and adaptable business model and 2021 will be our best year yet. Working hard behind the scenes are exceptional people–from our large engineering and product teams, to our fast-growing sales, supplier and member experience orgs, to our data, marketing, and operations teams. As individuals and together, we show our DNA every day with our curiosity, will to win, ownership and high standards.
Our Supplier Relations team is looking for a Partner Acquisition Manager - Lodging to manage one of our mid-market regions on our Supplier Relations team. In this role, you will actively acquire new hotel partners and negotiate higher discounts for Hotel Engine’s customer base. With a go-getter attitude, you’ll bring industry expertise, business acumen and a drive to achieve ambitious acquisition goals to your day-to-day activities.
Here's what you'll do:
- Leverage tools and market data to establish new relationships and negotiate higher discounts with hotel partners
- Manage a targeted lead list, inbound leads as well as outbound activities, including cold calling and emailing
- Maintain a clean and organized pipeline
- Experiment with new and creative prospecting strategies
- Develop a strategy that ensures competitive advantage of our hotel products to maximize customer demand, conversion, and marketplace growth
- Commit to continuous improvement, innovation and learning alongside your Hotel Engine team members
Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience in high-volume sales, selling into hotels or for a hospitality company is a plus!
- Success in acquiring customer relationships
- A strong desire to advance their sales career; open to coaching and feedback
- Experience with process workflows and tracking input in Salesforce
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced start-up culture where things can change quickly
- Self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running with our team!
- The Overall Target Earnings for this role are $75,000-$90,000. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise & may vary from the amount above.
Hotel Engine Total Rewards Philosophy | We recognize that there is more to work than the day-to-day responsibilities. Hotel Engine is on Built in Colorado’s 2021 Best Places to Work list and provides each employee with the opportunity to take on new challenges that support their near and long-term goals in a high-growth, startup environment. We also give back and have comprehensive corporate social responsibility programs supporting community, social justice and environmental causes. In addition to a collaborative, high-performing team environment, we’re pleased to offer benefits including:
- Competitive base salaries. Salary offers are based on the candidate's qualifications.
- Stock Options for all new hires
- Performance-driven commission opportunities for select roles
- Performance-driven equity awards
- Parental leave programs
- Generous time-off including open PTO, sick days and two paid volunteer days each year
- Insurance benefits including medical coverage, dental and vision offerings (with plans available at no cost to employees), as well as HSA/FSA, wellness, and disability offerings
- 401(k) plan with a match program