Blue Canyon Technologies (BCT) is leading the way in the New Space revolution! Our state-of-the-art systems are currently on missions from low Earth orbit to the Moon, near earth asteroids, and to Mars. We create high-reliability spacecraft with significantly greater performance, much smaller size and at a fraction of the cost of traditional space systems. We are involved in a wide range of projects for academic, commercial, and government applications. Join our innovative and dynamic company, as we build the small spacecraft of the future.
Blue Canyon Technologies is seeking a Janitor to join our growing team in our new Lafayette, CO facility.
- General cleaning of the building
- Vacuum, sweep and mop floors
- Cleaning and stock restrooms
- Clean up spills with appropriate equipment
- Perform minor repairs
- Notify supervisor of major repairs
- Collect and dispose of trash
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Keep cleaning supplies in stock
- Work with a contract cleaning service when necessary
- Ability to work 2nd shift (2 pm – 10 pm)
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of previous experience
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism
- 100% company paid health, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Generous PTO
- Beautiful new facility in Lafayette, CO
- Break rooms stocked with healthy snacks and drinks
This job operates in a professional office environment, but in a manufacturing company. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filling cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time, use hands to finger, handle or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, bend, reach, and walk. The position requires some light physical effort. This would require the ability to lift or move objects up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities are required by this job which includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
*All employees of BCT possessing or attempting to gain government clearance will be required to successfully pass a drug test.
Blue Canyon Technologies is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other protected factor. Blue Canyon Technologies is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Cathy Juntunen at 720-450-8252 or [email protected]