AdCellerant is a tech-enabled services company focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. After 7 years, our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running, Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace,” and Built In Colorado’s Best Workplaces three years running.
Over the last 7 years, AdCellerant has grown from a few founders to a team of over 80 talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization.
The Team Relations Manager performs a variety of duties to promote personal and professional growth, company culture, individual engagement and employee welfare, such as promoting employee health and well-being and resolving human relations problems. They interview workers and discuss personnel, human relations, and work-related problems that adversely affect morale, health, and productivity. This person also evaluates and resolves human relations, labor relations, and work-related problems, and meets with management to determine appropriate action. The Team Relations Manager explains and provides advice to team members about company and governmental rules, regulations, and procedures, and need for compliance.
- Participating in recruitment, hiring and firing processes
- Performing employee background checks and verifying information
- Communicating policies pertaining to Human Resources, compensation and benefits
- Conducting exit interviews
- Collecting and analyzing employee data
- Using data to create employee profiles
- Organizing and updating employee files
- Adhering to regulatory standards
- Overseeing employee orientation and training
- Liaising between employees and management
- Managing employee complaints
- Assist in conflict resolution
- Support company culture
- Conduct stay interviews
AdCellerant offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, paid maternity/paternity leave, flexible work environment, and a fun downtown Denver location.
The compensation range is $65,000 - $75,000 including salary and bonuses.
In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our office is open on an as-needed basis only. Employees are temporarily remote.
As restrictions are lifted and it becomes safe to gather, ability to report to our Denver office is preferred. Some work from home flexibility will be available.
Currently legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
AdCellerant is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, citizenship, age, Veteran status, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- Degree in Human Resources, Employee Relations or related field
- Three years of professional Human Resource experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of employment law
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good problem-solving ability
- Thorough understanding of dispute resolution and compensation administration
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situation