Human Resources Manager at GoSpotCheck
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 p.m. (MST) on Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Two solutions, one goal: make work simpler, with better data for leaders. FORM.com, a global leader in mobile data collection, and GoSpotCheck, the leading provider of mobile task management and image recognition software, are the top low-code/no-code platforms enabling digital process automation for mid-size and large enterprise customers globally.
FORM.com was established in 2001 and is based in Braintree, MA with offices in Chicago, Boston, London, and Kyiv. GoSpotCheck was established in 2011 and is based in Denver, CO. Diversis Capital acquired and merged the FORM.com and GoSpotCheck platforms and teams in 2020 to further enable digital process automation and deliver business value for customers, supported by a team of 300.
Together, these solutions enable digital business processes across functions in Consumer Goods, Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality, Facilities & Property, Health Sciences, and Natural Resources.
What You’ll Do
- You’ll play a critical part in supporting our growing international company. You’ll be our subject-matter expert in employee benefits, HRIS, performance management, and payroll, all in addition to keeping our culture-engine humming with the rest of the People Operations Team.
What We’ll Achieve
- From their first day on the job, all our employees will feel the love thanks to your dedication to the employee experience.
- We’ll make a smooth transition from PEO to in-house administration by the end of Q2.
- We’ll delight our employees when we roll out our newly implemented HRIS (Paylocity), which you’ll play a primary role in configuring.
- Employees will know where to go to find important information thanks to your dogged focus on organizing and maintaining records.
- Your hand will be sore from all the [virtual] high-fives you get in response to the way you efficiently get benefits and claims questions resolved or directed to the appropriate parties.
- Unfortunately, we’ll take for granted the work you do to process payroll every couple weeks, since everyone will get paid accurately and on time. Sorry.
- We’ll rest assured that all our regular filings and taxes have been submitted accurately and on time as a result of your diligence.
- We’ll plan every last detail of the post-COVID transition, and then make a triumphant, and safe, return to the office.
Who You Are
- You have 4+ years of combined professional and/or educational experience in people operations or HR Generalist responsibilities.
- You have experience as an administrator of an HRIS and understand the importance of maintaining current and accurate data.
- You’re tech-savvy and can point to examples of times you pushed for new solutions, additional integrations or automations of processes!
- You understand insurance plans, can efficiently decipher the “small print” and run comparative analysis when we’re up for renewal.
- You have a growth mindset - You realize that in this field of work, the most difficult people-related situations can often present the greatest learning opportunities.
- You’re a pro at messaging complicated or sensitive topics to a team with differing stakeholders.
- You deeply care about the employee experience and always question how you can improve it!
- You’re a quick learner, and a great researcher; you can point to examples of times you had to learn something fast!
- You are great at creating processes, but even greater at carrying out effective implementations of those processes!
- You’re an optimist, but you still prepare for the worst by proactively having forms and policies in place for planned and unplanned events.
- You operate with integrity and positive intent at all times, but particularly in the hardest times.
- You have preferably completed a bachelor’s or associate’s degree.
- SHRM or PHR is great, but not a deal-breaker if you don’t have it.
- You ideally live in the Denver-Metro area, and can support occasional office mangement functions, while also working remotely for part of the time.
Compensation Range: $75,000-$85,000 annual salary
Who We Are
We are innovators: We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are partners: We’re only as successful as our customers. We provide exceptional support, strategic partnership, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business will help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We build products centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who can effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely.
Humble + hungry. We measure success by how we help customers win. And we've been in the game a long time (in software years). Every interaction gives us the chance to deliver better service and more value. Along the way we've picked up a few awards, and for that, we're thankful.
FORM.com and GoSpotCheck offer competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees and is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer--welcoming all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Read Full Job Description