HRIS Analyst at CSG
Reporting into the Sr. Manager Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), we are seeking a HRIS analyst to work on our global HR technology team. This position includes consulting with the global HR Team on the development of reports, ensuring data integrity and accuracy of employee and business information, development of functional and technical systems documentation and training plans. This role will interface with the global HR team, Finance, and IT teams as necessary to ensure thorough communications of systems and capabilities. The ideal candidate will be flexible in dealing with both strategic and administrative details.
CSG HR Operations: Our technology experts work with our internal customers to provide and deliver Human Resources products and services in an efficient and effective manner to our employees. Additionally we work to ensure our programs meet our global workforce needs to attract and retain employees. Our focus is on being simple, scalable and sustainable with programs that align to our performance based culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience. MBA or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, MIS, Computer Science or related degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in an HR environment working with global HR systems
- Experience working directly with global internal clients and user audiences on site and virtually
- Experience with automated ticketing systems and / or helpdesk applications.
- Proven experience in database query, reporting tools, database systems and desktop operating systems / software (eg Microsoft Office)
- Strong functional knowledge of HR functions such as Benefits, Compensation, Payroll and Recruitment in a global environment
- 1-2 years of project management AND System implementation experience is preferred
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Suite – especially Excel is required
- Experience working with cloud HR solutions (Workday and Oracle ERP preferred)