Human Resources (HR) Systems Manager
DispatchHealth has redefined health care delivery to offer on-demand acute care and advanced medical care for people of all ages in the comfort of their own home. DispatchHealth's emergency medicine and internal medicine-trained medical teams are equipped with all the tools necessary to treat common to complex injuries and illnesses. DispatchHealth works closely with payers, providers, health systems and others to deliver care in the home to reduce unnecessary emergency room visits, hospital stays and readmissions. Acute care medical teams are available seven days a week, evenings and holidays, and can be requested via app, online or a quick phone call. DispatchHealth is partnered with most major insurance companies. For more information, visit DispatchHealth.com.
Vision: To create the most advanced and complete in-home care model in the world.
DispatchHealth is recruiting a HR Systems Manager to lead the development, execution and maintenance of HR systems and data to support a best-in-class People Services operational structure. The HR Systems Manager is an integral role to support DispatchHealth employees across all markets. The successful candidate must possess in-depth knowledge about HR-related software and databases, be detail-oriented and be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Manage day-to-day activities related to HR Information Systems.
- Develop, manage and enhance the roadmap for HR systems & data modernization including future rollouts.
- Manage partners involved in the roadmap and ensure an integrated approach.
- Design and maintain the integration and data architecture of HR systems and processes
- Develop the processes for “run and maintain” associated with the HR systems, data and processes, including but not limited to org maintenance, data maintenance, process updates, continuous improvement, break/fix, enhancements, prioritization, HR service delivery, release management, employee communications, configuration changes and IT managed services
- Partner with all People Services team members and key team members across the company to understand and define business problems and issues, analyzing data and presenting insights that drive decisions on HR system usage.
- Understand end-to-end process and underlying data sources to identify data inconsistencies and make recommendations to improve data integrity.
- Manage and analyze a wide range of data sets to ensure accuracy and to provide key reports for workforce management initiatives.
- Summarize insights and present findings to a range of audiences at all levels within the organization.
- Continually identify opportunities to innovate and create better systems solutions, focusing on driving efficiencies within the HR organization.
- Perform regular assessments and improvements to the HRIS, including oversight of all system upgrades and system additions.
- Keep current on latest trends and best practices for HR systems.
- Develop and execute work flows to ensure timely and accurate updates to systems.
- Support integrations with the company’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and related systems.
- Understand and adhere to data privacy and access policies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, HR or related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management capacity working with Human Capital Management (HCM) and Talent Acquisition systems and reporting solutions. Oracle HCM experience preferred.
- Experience in payroll and time management systems a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- In-depth knowledge of HR systems, reporting, data, and future trends and best practices.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations and effective problem-solving capabilities.
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and trends. Self-starter with ability to work with little direction and produce results.
- Experience with statistical analysis and data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Crystal, or Qlik is a plus
Skills and competencies that will make you successful in this role:
- Ability to work independently and own a project from start to finish
- High emotional intelligence and savvy
- Commitment to excellence in everything you do
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and high energy start-up environment
- Highly organized and goal oriented
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative problem solving and ability to think outside the box
- Competitive cash compensation commensurate with the position and the candidate’s experience
- Healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, and a 401(k) plan, as well as free gym access and a unique healthcare company culture
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job; however, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.