HR Specialist at Convercent by OneTrust
Based in Denver and reporting directly to the HR Business Partner, the HR Specialist will join Convercent by OneTrust at a critical point in the company's growth trajectory. The HR Specialist will ensure administration of multiple HR responsibilities and compliance while supporting the People Operations strategic projects. This position has a great growth opportunity, too!
- Track and ensure all new and/or unique compensation changes are properly incorporated in the correct pay period and updated in Paylocity
- Support US and UK benefits administration process
- Ensure and maintain data integrity within Paylocity
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for all benefits data and file feeds, ensuring accuracy
- Support the annual and ongoing benefit enrollment process and assist in preparation in the plan setup within HRIS
- Assist in completing compliance requirements such as EEO, and ACA filing.
- Process, audit, and reconcile monthly and quarterly billing for benefit providers.
- Identify, assess, and analyze gaps and deficiencies in our current administration process and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist HR Business Partner with onboarding and offboarding team members and document management
- Perform data analysis and support HR reporting for leadership as needed
- Support business objectives by leveraging HR data to identify risks and propose solutions
- Support/manage other HR projects as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience, with an emphasis on benefits and onboarding
- Familiarity with HRIS software (Paylocity experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar field preferred (years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Strong analytical skills with acute attention to details and quality focus
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via written and verbal communication both internally and with key stakeholders across the company
- Highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Data and results driven; detail oriented
- Willingness to adapt and iterate
- Customer service mindset
Compensation and Benefits:
The salary and variable compensation ranges provided here are just that—a range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications and education.
- Compensation: $55,000 - $65,000 base salary
- This position includes unlimited time off, comprehensive benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), monthly tech stipend, and company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance and ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective and efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard—and expectations—for how companies safeguard their financial and reputational health.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information (Completion is voluntary)
Why are we asking you for this information? We are committed to be a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace. If you choose to fill out these demographic questions, your response will help us identify how we can improve our hiring process to support a more diverse workplace.
Completion of these questions is entirely voluntary. Your responses, or choice not to respond, will not be associated with your application for this role, will not be used in making any hiring decisions, and will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers and their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.