HR Performance Management Consultant at Adobe
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the beautifully designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day — and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.The challenge
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your mentorship and consulting expertise to support managers and employees. As a Performance Management Consultant, you will be a champion in promoting a high-performing culture and guiding managers when employee job performance declines or there are conduct and conflict challenges that are preventing teams from having maximum impact. We need a problem solver and trusted partner to help navigate these employee relations situations.
This role is part of a larger shared services team within the Employee Resource Center (ERC). You will also be involved in contributing to projects to streamline our processes and improve employee experiences. With every interaction, the ERC is helping employees navigate through their Adobe journey. Come and be part of the team who is crafting those experiences!What you’ll do
- Provide counsel and advise managers to effectively address employee’s performance gaps and to take the appropriate steps to drive to successful outcomes, whenever possible.
- Coach employees and managers on sensitive work-related issues related but not limited to behavioral concerns and conflict resolution; execute necessary course of action between managers and employees to drive positive outcomes.
- Conduct Small Group Meetings, Exit interviews and other employee pulse interventions as per the priorities or needs.
- Identify performance gaps and flags, with ability to surface the full picture
- Manage conflict and expectations
- Summarize and document clearly
- Partner cross-functionally with excellent stakeholder management
- Influence outcomes
- Process oriented
- Effectively navigate and weigh risk
- Maintain neutrality
- Display dedication to the employee experience
- Excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills, to all levels and audiences
- Complete work by deadlines and within time constraints, meeting all SLA's, with minimal direction
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, while contributing to team initiatives
- Apply sound judgment and make decisions on cases and escalations
- Experience working in a shared services function is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ years of HR experience
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.