HR Performance Management Consultant
This is a great opportunity to demonstrate your mentorship and consulting expertise to support managers and employees. As a Performance Management Consultant, you will be a champion in promoting a high-performing culture and guiding managers when employee job performance declines or there are conduct and conflict challenges that are preventing teams from having maximum impact. We need a problem solver and trusted partner to help navigate these employee relations situations.
This role is part of a larger shared services team within the Employee Resource Center (ERC). You will also be involved in contributing to projects to streamline our processes and improve employee experiences. With every interaction, the ERC is helping employees navigate through their Adobe journey. Come and be part of the team who is crafting those experiences!What you’ll do
- Provide counsel and advise managers to effectively address employee’s performance gaps and to take the appropriate steps to drive to successful outcomes, whenever possible.
- Coach employees and managers on sensitive work-related issues related but not limited to behavioral concerns and conflict resolution; execute necessary course of action between managers and employees to drive positive outcomes.
- Conduct Small Group Meetings, Exit interviews and other employee pulse interventions as per the priorities or needs.
- Surfacing the Full Picture
- Identifying Performance Gaps & Flags
- Summarizing and Documentation
- Managing Conflict & Expectations
- Demonstrating & Managing Partners
- Influencing Outcomes
- Staying Nimble
- Navigating Risk
- Maintaining Neutrality
- Displays dedication to the employee experience
- Strong communication skills at all levels, including written and oral communications
- Process oriented
- Ability to complete work within constant deadlines/time constraints/SLA environment, with minimal direction
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, while contributing to team initiatives
- Ability to apply judgment and make decisions on cases and escalations
- College Degree with 7+ years of HR experience
- Experience working in a shared services function is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.