Head of Global Talent Acquisition at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (MST) on Saturday, July 13, 2019
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
You will contribute to the overall strategic direction of Zoom as it relates to talent acquisition. Your mandate is to own the talent acquisition function to enable the Zoom’s transition to a UCaaS company. You will partner closely with the other Centers of Expertise (COEs): Talent & Org Development, HRBPs, HR Operations, Analytics & Reporting, Total Rewards as well as the Zoom Executive Staff. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in re-designing our current recruiting processes and infrastructure as well as proposing and implementing solutions to enable our next phase of growth as an organization. The ideal candidate needs to have deep experience in employment branding and implementing strategies to ensure that we use every avenue available to evangelize the Zoom story to prospective candidates. You will develop, influence and implement a highly efficient TA team that delivers on a differentiated candidate and employee experience.
This role reports to the Chief People Officer. The role is based at our Denver, CO location leading global Talent Acquisition.
- Develop a 3-year Talent Acquisition strategy and roadmap that incorporates enterprise and functional business requirements
- Create, implement and drive adoption of relevant, scalable and compliant. Recruitment policies and practices.
- Bring leadership, mentorship, and skill/career development to your team to ensure success of recruiting goals
- Provide market intelligence to influence the strategic workforce plan to facilitate the shift from a filling requisitions to strategic workforce management
- Partner with business leaders, HRBPs, Talent & Org Dev, regional TA leads, recruiters and other key partners to analyze business goals, identify talent needs/or gaps to create and implement programs to find the right talent against current and future workforce planning strategies
- Strengthen existing pipelines and develop new sources, which includes significantly advancing our active external market outreach
- Enhance Zoom employer brand in the marketplace. Improve social media presence, identify the most effective channels to drive candidate interest and articulate proven return on investment with approach
- Continue to evaluate and implement changes to our current hiring practices that align with and deliver on our diversity, inclusion and belonging strategy
- Analyze recruiting team success against key TA metrics that drive decisions in sourcing & recruiting approaches that deliver against the business needs
- Capture and analyze competitive industry information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices to share with HR partners and the Business
- Analyze the latest recruiting technology to ensure we are optimizing technology to provide TA solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or master’s degree in a related field preferred
- A history of success in developing talent acquisition strategies, maintaining relationships with senior executives, shaping next-level recruitment methodologies and rolling up your sleeves
- Superior eye for business
- Advanced problem-solving skills and ability to address complex issues
- Influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results
- A personal brand of leadership that speaks to inspirational qualities of driving for excellence, always finding a win/win solution, being an active listener and engaging communicator
- Building organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members
- Talent Acquisition technology acumen and appetite to apply technology for gains in hiring quality and for pipeline building (e.g. social media and nurturing platforms.)
- Affinity and acumen in ‘evidence-based’ management and data-driven recruiting
- 15+ years in recruiting preferred
- Demonstrable track record in delivering results globally and at scale
- Ability to use data and analytics to influence and inform executive decision-making. Ability to take a thoughtful data driven approach to addressing challenge
- You think strategically and develop systems, processes and programs that are simple yet effective with the willingness to be hands on
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description