Corporate Recruiter at Pie Insurance
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:22 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Pie Insurance is an insurtech company tackling meaningful problems. At Pie, we work with small businesses using technology and innovation to improve how they access insurance. Like our small business clients, we are a diverse team of builders, dreamers, and entrepreneurs. So, at the heart of every decision we make is the idea that if it doesn’t serve our clients, it doesn’t serve us.
Today, all Pie-oneers are working remotely and will continue to do so until it is safe to return to the office. As a remote team member, you will be expected to be available for meetings with team members in other time zones and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.
As a Recruiter at Pie, you will play a critical role in building a rapidly growing startup. With over 200 employees today, our business strategy is dependent on attracting top talent as we grow by over 200 people in the next year.
How You’ll Do It
Pie believes in the power of human potential. Hiring amazing talent is core to our ability to serve the small business community. As a full-time Corporate Recruiter working across the organization, you will have a direct and enormous impact on Pie’s ability to scale our business with exceptional fellow Pie-oneers. You will be a trusted talent partner to teams including but not limited to: Marketing, Finance/Accounting, Legal, People, Customer Success, Auditing and Business Development as we continue to scale our organization. You are someone who thrives in a highly visible role and enjoys a fast paced environment. You’re excited by the opportunity to work with a leadership team who is as committed to hiring as you are!
The Day to Day
- Provide all Pie prospects and candidates with a world class experience.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process.
- Partner with hiring teams to understand their organizational objectives and drive hiring plans to achieve them.
- Develop strategies to identify, attract and engage with the best talent from events to sourcing and referrals.
- Recommend, build and execute processes that will help our recruiting team scale our efforts for years to come.
- Work with hiring leaders and the talent acquisition manager to create and distribute across our job posting platforms and social media.
- Coach hiring managers and guiding them throughout the recruiting process.
- Manage candidate flow through our ATS, Lever.
- Meet and greet candidates for onsite interviews (when we're back in the office).
The Right Stuff
- 5+ years of recruiting experience, preferably as an internal full life cycle recruiter supporting a high-growth business, in a start-up environment.
- Must demonstrate aptitude with direct sourcing as well as building and maintaining a strong network for pipeline recruiting.
- Working knowledge of insurance and/or financial services operations, specifically underwriting operations, is helpful
- Experience using data to drive decision making and reporting on job status.
- Strong experience building process and driving for results.
- Ability to adapt to different tools and technologies in an effort to provide top talent to our business.
- Experience working through an ATS such as Lever.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with executive level and below.
- Expertise in recruiting tools beyond LinkedIn Recruiter. We need you to be innovative on how you bring talent into the Pie organization.
- Experience with talent branding through networking, social media and other outside the office activities.
Working at Pie
- You expect to challenge others and to be challenged.
- Your communication style is candid and compassionate.
- You share your knowledge. We aren’t here to compete with one another; we are in it to win it, together.
- You share our passion for the small business community.
- Competitive salary
- A piece of the Pie (in the form of stock options)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Commuting Allowance
- Future focused 401k match
- Modern office space with onsite gym
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work and recognized with our monthly culture award.
- Generous parental leave
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as Pie! That includes our offer process. When we have identified talent that is a good fit for Pie, we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at your knowledge, skills and experience that you bring, along with your compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
We value and want to support our team members, and are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation package which includes the following:
Compensation Range for position: $90,000 - $115,000
Other Benefits: Each year Pie reviews Company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.
Pie Insurance Named a Top Colorado Company 2020
Pie is rated Excellent by our customers on Trustpilot
Checkout our employee reviews on Glassdoor
Pie raises an additional $127M in funding