The Functional Analyst provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts as well as requirements gathering, application demos and functional designs. Apply business and functional knowledge including design documentation and testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall functional objectives. Ensure all functional work products (i.e. requirements, deliverable, and testing results) are easily accessible and understandable. Trace requirements, maintain functional documentation and track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.