Treasury Systems Solutions Architect
Identifies and scopes the services necessary to implement Treasury Systems solutions. Handles highly technical, complex solution creation for Treasury Systems, their Finance System integrations and other middleware. Handles proof of concepts for projects, partnering closely with the Financial Systems IT organization to ensure alignment with IT policies, procedures and design standards.
- Develops and cultivates strong internal customer and external vendor relationships.
- Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements in Treasury and Banking, stays abreast of the latest technology trends in order to develop solutions to improve business processes for Treasury and Finance, including tools impacting Corporate Treasury Operations, A/R, A/P, Accounting and Finance.
- Participates as a technical lead in the delivery of technical architectural design, strategies and plans that will be delivered for each project workstream.
- Develops and articulates solutions based on the Treasury’s strategic business or technical requirements in alignment with the company’s overall IT policies, procedures and design standards.
- Prepares technical architectural and implementation design documents and works with the Project Manager to develop the implementation plan.
- Proactively alerts the project team of potential problems based upon a strong working knowledge of software/hardware compatibility within the organization’s Treasury and Finance environments.
- Works closely with the project team to define project deliverables and schedules.
- Helps to identify and leverage resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the solution.
- Supports the Global Treasury Systems Manager in the design and development of the technical content required for system maintenance, business process improvement and large functional implementations.
- Conducts day-to-day system troubleshooting and research for technical errors and issues.
- Is recognized as an expert in the Treasury Systems area of the organization
- Liaison between business and technical team members to ensure alignment
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in Treasury Systems and ERP environments
- Interprets internal or external business requirements and recommends solutions/best practices
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions benefiting the Treasury and Finance teams
- Works independently, but creates a strong partnership and communication channel with the IT organization
- Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
- Serves as an expert within the Treasury function
- Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent related experience.
- Experience working with cloud-based Treasury management systems preferred (e.g. GTreasury, Kyriba)
- In-depth knowledge the A/P, A/R, Cash management and accounting functions of an ERP solution such as Oracle, Dynamics, Peoplesoft, etc. required
- Basic Treasury Operations and Accounting knowledge helpful
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)