Supplier Accounting - Associate Manager 1 at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
This Associate Manager in our Supplier Accounting team will support the Americas Component and other Business services. You'll be managing a high volume of suppliers, coordinatie with sales, finance, asset team, various warehouses, and our global treasury team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support high volume/high visibility business Accounts Payable payment profile and payments ranging from ($1-$150M).
- Ensuring that invoices are processed according to SLAs.
- Ensuring reporting is met at 100% accuracy of daily transactions.
- Work with Treasury to process wire payments.
- Coordinate with the GL team, Reconciliation and Supplier Accounting team to ensure transactions accuracy and completeness
- Work with Suppliers on unresolved issues, ensuring transactions are reviewed, and responded to the same day.
- Perform specific merger related accounting tasks in order to ensure purchase transactions/entities are properly accounted for.
- Participate in special projects related to new processes, issues or changes in structure. May help to facilitate Internal Cross-divisional reporting.
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors.
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager.
- Ensure that vendor accounts are managed at 100% accuracy.
- Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams.
- Solves problems based on practice and precedent.
- Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 year Associate Degree and 5 years of related Accounts Payable experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong management skills (Team of 10+).
- Experience in a larger, public complex company.
- Detail oriented. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with ambiguity as the processes and procedures are defined.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and high volumes of transactions.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)