We collaborate with our customers like few others in our industry. That’s how we help global businesses achieve extraordinary outcomes in driving predictable, profitable outcomes and growth, by combining the best technology, processes, and – most importantly – people.
It doesn’t stop with unlocking opportunities for customers: We’re committed to creating growth, opportunity, diversity, and inclusion for our employees, too.
Our team is growing. You will, too.Job Description
You will be part of the Accounting Team reporting to the Manager, Accounting Operations which is enabling the Accounting Department to leverage its best-in-class systems and provide accurate, auditable and meaningful information to our shareholders, business partners, and the Vendavo team.
The Staff Accountant is a critical position within the Accounting Team. The right candidate must enjoy working in a fast-paced, growth oriented and global environment, while effectively collaborating and communicating in alignment within Vendavo’s employee first culture.
This position will be responsible for a wide range of general accounting and accounting operations processes including but not limited to account reconciliations. journal entry processing, international accounting for our UK entity, inter-company processing and eliminations, NetSuite enhancements and process improvements, and assisting in the reporting and management of our Global Travel Program.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, advanced Microsoft Excel skills, ability for continuous process improvement, and the ability to work in a changing environment.
- Process day to day and month end close including the annual audit for our Vendavo UK entity and other international locations as assigned.
- Perform account reconciliations and ensure reconciliations exist for each account for all entities.
- Process journal entries including but not limited to accruals and reclasses
- Process payroll entries for all locations except CZ, product reconciliations and update year to date reporting monthly including GL to payroll report reconciliations
- Process Fixed Assets and Prepaid within NetSuite including reconciliations
- Process I-C eliminations, revaluations, and reconciliations: produce global aging of balances owed to/from all entities
- Provide support for NetSuite enhancements and drive or run certain initiatives.
- Process any cost-plus invoices.
- Process items for Company credit card and travel programs as assigned
- Produce “Below the Line analysis” monthly for global reporting
- Sales and Use tax reporting leveraging the Avalara platform once outsourced
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- 2 years hands-on accounting experience
- Strong analytical mindset with detailed focus on presenting accurate data
- Proactive to resolve issues and take on new tasks
- Collaboration mindset
- Excellent oral and written communication is mandatory
- Global experience in a multinational organization a plus
- Ability to execute with a sense of urgency through thoughtful planning and disciplined execution
- Strong debits and credits know-how
- Bachelor’s degree required or on the way toward one
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- Pay Range $55 - $60k base * Salary may vary on geographic location and years of experience.
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical and dental
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.