Sr. Financial Analyst at Vertafore
This role will be a key partner for internal clients. Responsible for providing financial partnership to various internal departments.
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Lead budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting for supported groups.
· Transform financial data into concise and accurate financial information.
· Prepare and manages annual budgets, monthly forecasts of revenue and expenses, and capital.
· Manage short and long-term financial planning and capital forecasting.
· Prepare monthly variance analysis, operating statistics, and presentation material.
· Work with department managers to develop various monthly and annual budget presentations.
· Perform trend analysis with respect to key metrics.
· Work with and support operational managers as part of annual budget, monthly forecasting, and month-end closing analysis.
· Ensure that the decision-making processes have the relevant and sound financial information.
· Identify risk areas and bring to the table opportunities to resolve them.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Strong analytical skills. Comfortable working in a growing and changing organization.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills. Able to negotiate.
· Strong technical skills with financial modeling, MS Office Applications, and high level of comfort creating analyses from multiple data sources
· Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, or related field is required. MBA is a plus.
· At least 5 years relevant experience, including full P&L management and forecasting
· Industry experience in SaaS, Software, Technology or other high growth, fast-paced organization preferred.
· Experience with multi-dimensional databases. Experience with Xactly Incent and Sales Force preferred.
· Experience with sales commissions strongly desired
Additional Requirements and Details:
· Travel required up to 10% of the time.
· Located and working from an office location.
· Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· Frequent sitting and/or standing.