Senior Revenue Accountant at Evolve
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
We are growing and in need of a Senior Revenue Accountant to become an integral part of the accounting and financial controls team. We're building the team and processes so you will have the opportunity to take lessons learned from working in a high growth environment to implement an ERP and help improve our accounting processes. You'll have the opportunity to solve data puzzles and contribute new ideas and best practices. You'll work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a great group of people.
What you’ll do
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly accounting
- Perform monthly account reconciliation and variance analysis for accounts with large volumes of data, complex GAAP rules and new projects and product offerings
- Coordinate complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of accounting, finance and other departments
- Develop and maintain process and controls documentation for areas of responsibility
- Perform complex data analysis and deliver SQL data queries per internal business requests
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of accountants, IT professionals, project managers and business partners to deliver dynamic, high-quality process and financial improvement solutions
- Provide design options, alternatives and recommendations based on best practices for SQL code and report design
- Develop validation plans to ensure accuracy of data
- Assist with annual external audit
What makes you a great fit
- 8+ years of corporate accounting experience
- 3+ years of SQL code experience
- Accounting degree required
- CPA and/or public accounting audit experience required, you have either conducted audits or experienced them.
- Experience in an emerging company, contributing to improving processes, implementing ERP Systems
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and technical accounting
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, familiarity with QuickBooks and other Accounting software/systems
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively across the organization
- Posses a customer-service mindset
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role our salary range is $82,000 to $90,000, depending on relevant experience
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.