Senior Finance Analyst at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
The Senior Financial Analyst (IV) will work with business leaders in our ECS division [https://www.arrow.com/ecs/] to model and analyze customer contracts and communicate the impact on the P&L. The role requires that you interact regularly with multiple business partners. Excellent communication skills, the ability to add value, and strong interpersonal and influencing skills are a must.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Financial Modeling- Work with business leaders to model and analyze customer contracts and communicate the impact on the P&L.
- Contracts - Draft and review reseller contracts. Strong contract skills are required.
- Deal Analysis: Prepare data for use in models to determine the profitability and return on working capital of deals and make recommendations based on the data.
- Presentations: Prepare and support business leaders in executive level presentations, customer briefs and other executive level engagements. Work with other finance teams to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Team Coordinator: Manage new reseller proposals, renewals and sales requests and balance team workloads
- Planning and Forecasting: Work with finance and business leaders to understand how the business trends affect quarterly forecasting for the P & L. Help prepare annual plans and quarterly forecasts based on the impact of these trends on the business units.
- Reporting: Work with complex data to provide monthly reporting and analysis on results. Strong excel and communication skills are required.
- Ad Hoc Responsibilities/Projects: Complete additional role-appropriate tasks and team projects
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, plus 5-7 years of relevant experience, or a combination of education + experience.
- Detail oriented. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with financial modeling. Advanced MS Excel skills. Hands on exposure to Access and PowerPoint. Familiarity with a (Oracle) ERP.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle several projects at one time.
What’s In It For You
- At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!