Arrow has an exciting new opportunity with our ECS division Financial Services Group ("FSG"). The FSG supports the business with credit decisioning on all sizes of deals, often supporting very large, global customers. The ideal candidate has a combination of analytical skills, the ability to understand and communicate with sales teams and business leaders, and resolve complex issues to reduce credit risk to Arrow.
What You'll Do
● Review new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line.
● Analyze, assess and report on risk of potential new and existing accounts. Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Also make recommendations to management regarding risk reduction strategies and alternative financing methodologies. Has credit authority for larger accounts.
● Develops, builds, updates, maintains and troubleshoot internal credit tools (i.e.. risk model, projection model, customer credit score).
● Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
● May review and release pending sales orders. Coordinate communication with Sales and customers.
● Meet with new sales/ops employees to review role of Financial Services and advise of policies and procedures.
● Conduct customer visits in order to obtain enhanced knowledge of account for financial review, building the relationship and overall management of the account.
What You'll Need
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Experience with credit analysis is required.
Experience in electronics industry is preferred.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com), including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)