Senior Auditor at Zoom Video Communications
About the Team
Internal Audit is looking for an experienced Senior Auditor who can conduct financial and operational audits, participate in the risk assessment process, and support investigations,. This is a high-visibility opportunity where you can identify important issues and make measurable improvements throughout a dynamic company. You are expected to review processes, develop risk assessments, perform test procedures, analyze data, and recommend process improvements. You are comfortable performing as both an individual contributor and a teammate that can collaborate within Zoom. You are expected to stay up-to-date with business trends and latest technology and understand the role of data analytics in a successful function.
You will report to the Manager of Internal Audit with the opportunity to work remotely with a preference to Denver, CO or San Francisco Bay Area. You will travel domestically and internationally (when applicable).About the Role
- Help conduct enterprise risk assessments, operational and financial audits, and investigations
- Review and compare our processes against evolving industry trends and best practices, identify gaps, and propose creative, pragmatic solutions for potential financial, operational, and IT risks
- Help refine our audit program to address relevant risk and at Zoom
- Prepare audit reports to document audit scope, procedures, results, and recommendations
- Manage work requirements and budget to meet assigned goals
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Big Four firm or with a large global public company in audit or operations
- Recognized professional certification(s) (CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CFE)
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP including revenue recognition
- Experience working with data analytics (i.e. Alteryx, ACL, Tableau), and other new technologies such as robotic process automation and machine learning
- Experience writing reports and explaining complicated technical and operational issues in business terms
- Experience working in SaaS, cloud, technology, or telecommunication industries
- Working knowledge of control principles (e.g. COSO), financial and operational processes, risks and risk management, and IT general controls
At Zoom, we care about our employees, their families, and their well-being. As part of our award-winning workplace culture and commitment to delivering happiness, our benefits program offers a variety of perks, benefits, and options to help employees maintain their physical, mental, emotional, and financial health; support work-life balance; and contribute to their community in meaningful ways.
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
Maximum :$160,560.00 USD
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom’s benefits is here. Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hear from our leadership team
Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
Visit our Blog
Zoom with us!
Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram