Ball Corporation manufactures aluminum packaging for beverage, personal care and household products, and provides aerospace and other technologies for commercial and government customers. We have been in business for over 140 years and is leading the charge in creating solutions that keep our planet healthy. Ball Corp has been nationally recognized as a leading company in the creation of sustainable products (Fast Company World Changing Ideas award) as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity (Forbes Magazine.) Join our team of over 18,000 people worldwide in our quest to make the world a cleaner and healthier place. BE BIGGER THAN YOURSELF. BE UNSTOPPABLE. BE AN INSPIRATION. JOIN US IN MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.
Performs financial analyses to inform business decisions around customer sales contracts and pricing. Supports contract compliance and customer margin financial analyses.
- Supports the Beverage Packaging North & Central America management approval process for the renewal of existing customer sales contracts and new customer contract pricing and contract development.
- Provides Economic Value Added (EVA) based financial analyses, scenario analyses, and risk analyses.
- Performs complex financial analyses related to the initial contract creation of global and regional key accounts in regards to pricing, terms and margin.
- Calculates and reviews key customer contract periodic price changes, customer contract provision reconciliations, and sales accruals.
- Provides input and analysis in the forecasting and budgeting of the components of the Division’s net sales.
- Creates complex financial models for analyzing and solving new and unique business problems and/or opportunities.
- Communicates financial analysis findings by preparing summary presentations, maintaining documentation, loading data to systems, and educating teammates.
- Identifies and acts on opportunities to improve processes and automate recurring tasks.
- Prepares special analysis projects as directed by management.
- Broad training in a related field usually acquired through college or graduate degree level education or work-related experience
- Job related experience for 3 year(s) minimum
- Working knowledge of the following areas: finance, accounting, Economic Value Added (EVA), business and economic principles and practices
- Strong financial modeling, strong excel spreadsheets, Word documents, JDE Enterprise One, and Essbase, preferred
- Ability to make detailed presentations of financial analysis, including on projects and a variety of business problems to executive management
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and make recommendations
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented and able to perform in a high-pressure environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $ 68,000 - 101,500 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans