Payroll Implementation Consultant at Wurk
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Wurk want to meet you! Wurk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus their energies on making social change in the world in which we live.
The Payroll Implementation Consultant is a key member of the Services Delivery Team. Successful Advisors will: provide mentorship and technical assistance to Workforce Ready (WFR) specialists, create advanced enablement materials that support a consistent delivery methodology and processes, and actively engage in complex system configuration and integration projects to drive quick resolution, increase customer satisfaction, and expand consultant’s knowledge and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll need to accomplish!
- Identifying the need for, and creating technical documentation and job aids to support a consistent approach to configuring customer solutions
- Providing technical applications support to internal consultants in an effort to optimize solutions while imparting “on the job” training
- Having wide-ranging experience that uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Development of enhancement sessions to support training and materials delivered by Kronos’ Educations Services, post release of new features and functionality
- On a consultative basis, analyzes customer configurations and thinks out of the box to resolve issues. These may or may not include active involvement in customer conversations to solve escalated issues
- Takes into account third party integrations and networking requirements.
- Research application questions, assist with setting up testing scenarios and provide testing support to the customer team
- Utilize his/her technical ability to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to Kronos customers
- 5+ years of work experience in a SaaS environment
- 2 years of experience implementing Workforce Ready (WFR) solutions, specifically Payroll is required
- Experience with Cost Centers, pay statements, W2’s, and pre-tax & post-tax deductions
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Consulting / customer interface experience required
- Broad knowledge of labor management, HR / Payroll, ERP, Time and Labor or similar domain product/systems preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers
- Ability to manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Ability to collaborate with clients, identifies engagement follow-on opportunities, and have strong desire to excel
What’s in it for you?
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has ever seen and be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading industry.
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Downtown Denver and our gorgeous ballpark
- Do you love dogs? So do we! (We’re dog-friendly!)
- Collaborate with bright, fun, and goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Reap the benefits of flexible PTO, and access to exciting industry events
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Wurk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Wurk does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.