Junior Accountant (A/P)
SpotX is seeking an exceptional person to support our accounting team at our Headquarters in Broomfield, Colorado. This person will report to the Revenue Accounting Manager. You’ll be working in a fast-paced but casual environment with highly talented peers. Each member of our team is valuable and works hard.
Making an immediate impact:
● Manage posting monthly Publisher payouts
● Process all Publisher payments
● Maintain Publisher account records
● Answer publisher payout questions
● Assist in revenue accounting
● AdHoc tasks as needed
Needed SpotX’er talents:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred
● At least 2 years of accounting experience
● Experience working with accounting software
● SAP experience preferred
● Proficient in Excel a must
● Ability to adapt to process changes
● Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
● Ability to maintain confidentiality
Every day, our team transforms online video advertising and solves difficult problems by utilizing creativity, innovation, and solid technical expertise. We value diversity, individual contributions, and can offer you the advantages of working with a hyper-growth company including an agile environment, the ability to influence product decisions, and open access to company leaders. You will also enjoy stability and benefits such as medical, dental, 401(k), and paid vacations to help maintain a healthy work-life balance.
SpotX is the leading global video advertising platform that enables media owners and publishers to monetize premium content across desktop, mobile and connected TV devices.