HFM Support - Senior Analyst
The HFM Support - Senior Analyst position is responsible for analyzing, researching, resolving complex issues in HFM. In this role, you will serve as a core member of the overall team and responsible for creating metadata updates and/or HFM script processes that are designed to provide effective and efficient reporting out of HFM. In addition, you will provide assistance to management in operational areas by developing new reports and analyses and provides a deeper level of understanding of existing reports, and integrating their knowledge and experience into the decision making process. As a member of the Accounting team, this role is expected to lead efforts in improving financial processes through systematic processes, ensuring data quality and reaching efficient solutions while building relationships in the organization that instill trust and reduce redundancies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Create and test HFM script coding within the HFM functions to simplify financial reporting.
- Prepare custom ad-hoc reports as needed for troubleshooting reporting issues and interpret the data to provide potential solutions to stakeholders
- Provide global HFM system support during month-end reporting to all system users by adapting to a wide range of system matters to ensure monthly reporting is performed with the prescribed deadlines.
- Administer trainings for HFM used by the Financial Reporting team to share knowledge with any potential end-users of the system.
- Look for and design process improvements through the close & reporting process.
- Work with other team members independently to lead or collaborate to find solutions.
- Maintain Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) Metadata as well as Financial Data Management (FDM) mappings and locations.
- Co-ordinate extracts and ensure accuracy prior to and after loading to FDM
- Process security access requests and support tickets with valid audit support for access requests
- Assist with implementation of new processes and systems working with various other departments.
- Working on other tasks assigned by the Manager of HFM Support.
What You Need
- Bachelor's in Accounting/Finance or the equivalent years of relevant work experience
- Advanced in VB Script coding, Microsoft Office Excel VBA Macros, Sumifs, IndexMatch
- Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Smartview, and Financial Data Management (FDM) system administration required
- Five (5)+ years of related HFM work experience required
- Two (2)+ years of accounting/finance experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills are required to build relationships and collaborate with stakeholders to gather data and create solutions.
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package (http://benefits.arrow.com)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)