Financial Strategy Analyst/Associate at DHI Group, Inc.
Who are we?
We’re Dice and ClearanceJobs, services of DHI Group, Inc. We help connect professionals with the careers they want and companies with the talent they need—which we do by providing online access to relevant and meaningful jobs, candidates and insights within the communities we serve. And we’re looking for talent like you to join us in our mission to Connect Futures Now.
Why join us?
We're a team of passionate achievers partnering for the success of our customers and colleagues.
We're transforming the markets we serve by celebrating flexibility, ingenuity and inclusivity in all we do.
We're engaged in challenging, meaningful work to enhance the livelihood of those using our services.
We're coalescing in open, collaborative and dynamic environment where everyone's voice matters.
And so as you grow your career with us, we all thrive.
Why this role?
As Financial Strategy Analyst/Associate, you'll help lead financial impact analysis for some of our top strategic initiatives. You will be a data-driven leader that partners closely with Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Sales, and Product, to conduct critical analyses for pricing, client segmentation, market sizing, and other strategic priorities. As a member of the Strategy & Operations team, you will engage regularly with the Senior Leadership Team in solving some of our most critical challenges.
In this role, you'll be responsible for:
- Pricing analyses: conducting comprehensive pricing and product analyses to support monetization strategy that comes together through financial modeling to forecast impacts of pricing strategies
- Market and opportunity sizing: leading Total Addressable Market (TAM), market share, and wallet share models, and partner with FP&A in establishing and monitoring KPIs and financial goals
- Sales predictive analytics: owning modeling for predictive analytics to support client segmentation by integrating multiple data sets, partnering with sales leadership, and developing communication materials
- Business case development: partnering with the FP&A team in developing financial business cases for potential investments in support of the capital allocation process
- Engaging regularly with Senior Leadership Team in solving critical challenges
- Supporting Strategy & Operations team in other data modeling and financial analysis as needed
For this role, we're requiring:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Analytical leader with ability to drive data-based decision-making across functions
- Expert in quantitative analysis, financial modeling and forecasting, and communicating data insights
- Strong listener with ability to understand and partner with diverse stakeholders
- Strategic thinker who balances a “big picture” perspective with a commitment to nailing the details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to meet needs of multiple audiences
- Master’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience required with preferred industry experience in Consulting
- Expertise with financial modeling required, experience with pricing analytics and sales analytics preferred
- Experience working with SaaS companies preferred
Base salary/pay of $75,000 – $120,000 per year, plus 10% annual bonus at 100% of plan targets tied to company and individual performance. Offer will depend on location and level of job-related knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Healthy living - medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, disability, life, wellness & fitness programs
Future living - 401(k) match, performance bonuses, education assistance, learning & development
Enjoy living - generous paid time off, parental leave, flexible summer hours, social & giving events
How to apply?
You can apply below. You'll just need to provide your resume and answer a few questions—it'll only take you a few minutes!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran.