Financial Services Associate at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Contact accounts in need of collection and negotiate payment arrangements as well as build relationships with customers in order to understand their needs and issues.
- Assists in the review new and existing accounts’ credit analysis information in order to assess customer status and recommend credit line. May perform basic reviews independently.
- Review customer account information to identify accounts with potential credit line increase and accounts with potential risk. Has credit authority up to 100k.
- Review unresolved customer credit issues. Also develop internal relationships with sales personnel in order to execute customer credit issues.
- Contact customers regarding aged invoices, disputes, and unresolved issues.
- Contact Contracting Officer & government agencies and access government portals to obtain payment status and disputes.
- Review and release of pending sales orders. Coordinate communication with Sales and customers.
- Manage portfolio of accounts receivable (AR) to maximize AR performance matrix, working capital, DSO goal, and cash flow.
- Reconcile account and payment to ensure the account receivable is valid and correct according to customers’ remits and payments.
- Release order after resolving past due situation.
- Partner with Sales, Operation and Billing Teams to resolve and reconcile invoicing disputes and discrepancies.
- Some portfolio are government accounts. Therefore, experience with government invoicing and collection (Federal, Defense, State, and Municipal) is highly preferred.
- 1-3 years Commercial Credit and Collection experience.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent communication and customer relationship management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Great Plains and OnBase
- Experience working in a Team environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)