Financial Analyst II at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Join our Arrow FP&A team and grow your career in Finance! This position supports our NA Components division.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support supervisor on budget process, monthly forecasting and close processes, as well as project financial analysis.
- Work with business partners across functions for annual budget process and periodic tracking of performance.
- Budget maintenance – quarterly indirect revenue re-planning, customer plan re-calibrations, analysis of incentive achievements, territory management / sales rep code changes, etc..
- Assist with Sales Rebate analysis and calculations.
- Work closely with functional areas to understand business flow and key drivers.
- Prepare various ad-hoc reports and analyses upon request.
- Support the day to day efforts of the department.
What You'll Need
- Requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of related experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills a must
- Ability to meet high pressure deadlines when necessary
- Ability to take direction well, work independently, and manage multiple priorities and assignments in a timely and efficient manner
- Problem solving skills to help in generating innovative & effective solutions geared towards addressing the needs of the department and internal customers
- High sense of professionalism as this is a highly visible role and interacts with leadership team
- Flexible and sets high standards for work responsibilities
- Ability to adapt easily to change
- "Can-do" mentality with a strong sense of teamwork and thrives in a dynamic environment
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)