Financial Analyst I at Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Financial Analyst I
We are seeking an Accounting and Finance professional to work in our Centennial, CO office of the ECS division of Arrow Electronics. The individual must possess strong business acumen and thrive in a dynamic business environment. The position will be responsible for rebate calculations and monthly/quarterly customer and manager reporting.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Calculate rebates, work with various business units, sales & finance to ensure accuracy and ability to provide customer reporting on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Prepare quarterly rebate reports for management team related to current customers.
- Understand customer contracts, adhere to T&Cs of contracts, and manage the output accordingly (marketing, rebates, forgivable loans, etc.)
- Prioritize tasks accordingly between various ECS Finance groups and business units.
- Assist in any other special projects or ad-hoc analysis for ECS business unit.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
- The successful candidate has strong accounting/finance knowledge and analytical abilities.
- The candidate should be passionate about the use of technology to solve business problems, including a proficiency in MS Excel, notably pivot tables, formulas, and charts.
- The candidate must have strong communication skills and be able to work closely with the accounting groups, selling teams, support organizations and management.
- Key personal characteristics include motivation, attention to accuracy, ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, drive to meet deadlines and ability to deliver a clear/concise message to management based on facts and data.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a public accounting and/or general accounting/financial analyst role
- Demonstrated ability to think independently and apply proactive behavior to business situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; thinks independently
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands; thrives in dynamic environment
- Team player who excels in collaborative environment
- Requirement: Intermediate PC skills in MS Excel
The Skills That Will Help You Succeed Even More:
- Oracle EBS 11i
- Distribution experience
- User experience with analytics toolsets such as Business Objects, Essbase in OBIEE or SSAS, including the creation of new datasets based upon existing cubes. Able to transform raw data findings into actionable business intelligence.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)